Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this has been done, or if it even would go in here but I'll try. If the mods want to move it, thats cool too.

I was wondering, If WE ( the WE Forum members) were a promotion, what gimmicks would you give everyone?
I know we all have those little "jobber", newbie" titles, but what would YOU give us as gimmicks?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I think I would be someone like Edge. Needs to get a push to main event but needs to get more focused and proving himself more.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I would be the Randy Orton of BTB. Some hold me in high regard but when you look closer I haven't been around here very long. I have a lot of room for improvement and plan on sticking around for the long run. I also have potential to be great in the future if I stick to improving my trade.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I'd probably be someone like the Undertaker. Someone who's had a decent run and is winding down to retirement.

A-Dust

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since I started this, I guess I'll add my choice.
I would create a persona very similar to that of the legendary Grand Wizard of Wrestling ( Ernie Roth ). I am not physically the biggest guy and would rather not take the bumps nightly, ( unless they were from Trish or Stacy LOL).
With my knowledge of the sport, its history and inner workings, I could help manage a few guys here to bigger and better things. I'd probably use the same or similar gimmick, with the sequin outfits and turban and glasses. I'd be speaking for those who are a bit tongue tied, and be cutting intelligent and witty promos. I would guide the careers of only a chosen few.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts