Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
the pinky broken sucks, because its sooo sensitive. that sucks, how did it happen? I almost broke my index finger once, i stuck it into a bottle of beer, obviously i was intoxicated and i couldnt get it out :sad:

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah, it can be pretty painful. I had someone sit on my thumb when it was facing directly up and I happened to turn just in time to see it pushed ALL THE WAY BACK. It looked awful. Right after that happened my lower thumb area was extremely huge.

Last year I broke my "ulna" (may be spelled wrong) bone...which is a wrist bone. That sucked too.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK news update, turns out it wasnt broken, a bit of bone was chipped off or something, but it still is really bad but at least its begining to move again, but if its still attatched, it will be ok;)

I didnt break by doing something stupid by punching a brick wall or something, i was just leaving my last class at school to go home, our normal teacher was away so we had these stupid sheet/hand out things to do, anyway i was the last to hand mine up and when i turned around to pick up my bad(i was kinda in a rush) the bone on my pinky (one down from the fist, im not the technical type) anyway when i went down to get my bag my pinky clipped the side of a desk...... Doesnt sound bad but it was:(

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
My brother broke his hand cause he puched the wall, when I deleated his AOL screen like 6 years ago.

Good time...

M

·
0 Posts
Still sounds nasty!
I bust my collar bone doin my amature wrestling. Hurt for ages!

·
Registered
840 Posts
I've never broken a bone, but I've lost more blood than I thought was humanly possible. But then again, I like to drink those IV's I steal from the blood bank.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Nitemare said:
Yeah, it can be pretty painful. I had someone sit on my thumb when it was facing directly up and I happened to turn just in time to see it pushed ALL THE WAY BACK. It looked awful. Right after that happened my lower thumb area was extremely huge.

Last year I broke my "ulna" (may be spelled wrong) bone...which is a wrist bone. That sucked too.
When i first read that it spunded like you siad it when up there bum.And i was gioing to say soo you have had your tumb up someones butt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts