Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im thinking this isn't the end of the cena/nexus angle come sunday. I can either see Otunga interfering in the match thus changing the outcome of Cena being free or fired. Either that or I see The Miz cashing his money in the bank, ALSO affecting the result of the match. Miz is not advertised for any match at SS and he has been dropping serious hints about cashing in.

What are your thoughts/predictions?

IM FUCKING GORGEOUS

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wade mentions Nexus will be out to help him if Cena tries to attack him. Otunga must be involved in this some how imo. I know him and Cena don't see eye to eye but he's tried to get Cena on side before and he'll see this has a chance to get Cena on side again.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I dont think Barrett or Miz will have anything to do with the main event.

Its not needed, the storyline is interesting enough.

Barrett is winning on Sunday, end of story. Miz wont cash in, at least not successfuly anyways. I doubt they give Barrett and 1 minute reign as his first

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The Miz cashing his MITB contract is the ONLY loophole. If he cashes during the title match @ Survivor Series, there's absolutely nothing Randy Orton, John Cena, Wade Barrett, or The Nexus, can do about it.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
AmericanGangster said:
IM FUCKING GORGEOUS
Thats so random lol

But it is a good point that Miz isn't even on the card... but then its TOO obvious :hmm: would WWE go for TOO obvious? Especially after we've all read reports about them wanting us all to forget that Miz even has the MITB to make it a suprise :hmm:

·
Premium Member
44,192 Posts
Otunga's role...hopefully none at all. He sucks.

Miz? Well he doesn't have a match here, so this would be a fine opportunity to cash in on the MITB after the ME when he's at 100%.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'm more curious about what the "bigger picture" is, lol, hopefully it will be revealed soon. My prediction: Miz isn't gonna show up at all, and Barrett loses, then Cena gets fired. Done. Otunga won't appear because Nexus are banned from ringside.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Well you can have Orton win and cena not get fired because somehow, Otunga managed to wrest control of Nexxuss away from barret.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think that Otunga deserved for the Orton won. We know that If He not managed on the control then I am sure that Orton never won the match and Cena catch this opportunity very well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts