Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My prediction is Nexus divides after BR. When Cena raised Barrets hand it was obv the guy doesn't like it. What do ya all think?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Knowing Otunga, it was probably a facial expression botch. His self-created gimmick is that he has to botch at least one thing each week. He actually didn't botch his finisher this week and he realised it was his last opportunity to botch something for the week, so he took advantage.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
My prediction is Nexus divides after BR. When Cena raised Barrets hand it was obv the guy doesn't like it. What do ya all think?
Don't see it happening that soon. They're planting the seeds for the jealousy angle (they've actually been doing it for a few weeks), but I think it'll continue to build over the next month or two.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
rcc said:
Knowing Otunga, it was probably a facial expression botch. His self-created gimmick is that he has to botch at least one thing each week. He actually didn't botch his finisher this week and he realised it was his last opportunity to botch something for the week, so he took advantage.
:eek: This gives me an awesome idea , what if all along the botching has simply been Otungas gimmick like you're joking but what if it was seriously his gimmick? Then when he turns on Barrett and demands a match he displays the in ring prowess of Danielson or something!

Then after the match while holding the WWE title up he says "You all thought I sucked at wrestling! Well the jokes on you! I was only pretending to suck so that when this moment came I could catch Barrett by suprise!" :agree:

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
:eek: This gives me an awesome idea , what if all along the botching has simply been Otungas gimmick like you're joking but what if it was seriously his gimmick? Then when he turns on Barrett and demands a match he displays the in ring prowess of Danielson or something!

Then after the match while holding the WWE title up he says "You all thought I sucked at wrestling! Well the jokes on you! I was only pretending to suck so that when this moment came I could catch Barrett by suprise!" :agree:
David Otunga is the Wrestling Jesus. We verbally crucified him for his fake botches, but in the end he forgave us all, for we knew not what we did...

·
Registered
924 Posts
I think something's definitely going on. Whether it's an angle that actually makes him look important in some way, or just a way to write him off though, I dunno.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Yeh well, sucks for you. Mr Hudson is staying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts