Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know quite where to place this, nor how the SD airing works on the West Coast, so I'll leave some space in case you scroll over it by accident.

OK, I figured this thread is best suited for the RAW forum since Nexus and David "Wedgey Man" Otunga are maily RAW guys-- even though the Otunga/Edge match was a SD affair if ya smell where I'm coming from.

Otunga won, with the help of Kane and a distracted ref when the lumberjacks started fighting. However, Vickie stated that if any member of Nexus entered the ring to interfere, Ass-List would forfeit the match. Well, McGilli-shitname DID run in during the mess. I don't think this was something just for the hell of it. I think it'll come into play, and I can see either Barrett, Vickie, Vince, the RAW GM, Teddy Long, or SOMEONE bringing it up, and then what?

Do you think the broken rule/stip will be part of the angle and cause more woes for nappy-headed one, or is the Otunga/Exile storyline just over like that?

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
No, I believe when Vickie set said stipulation it was just for the moment when she was out in the ring announcing everything.

In the match, Edge had to Spear somebody, so why not Mr. Genesis himself? He needed enough distraction time to allow Kane to run to the ring from the crowd.

Btw, I was thoroughly disappointed in watching Edge being pinned by that garbage.
But hey, he's pinned Edge, been a Tag Team Champion...Who's to say Tungamania's isn't on to something???

/s

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I think we will have to deal with David Otunga being pushed to the moon , and then de-pushed because they realize he can't even work a passable match .. Then he will learn 2/3 moves and will be pushed again , till we are forced him to accept it .. The Age of Tung is upon us ;)

·
Registered
402 Posts
i don't know , botchtunga makes me laugh so let him stay on tv.. his horrible attempts at trying to be a somewhat mediocre wrestler amuse me..

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

+

Nah, in all seriousness, I think Barrett'll be pissed and we'll have a bit of a fight over Nexus leadership.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
They probably push him, they wouldnt have given him all this build (feud with Barrett, SD invasion, matches v edge and v cena in the same week) if they werent going to push him

But I don't know how you can push a guy in Otunga who cant even hit an elbow drop correctly without making it look like he slipped over a banana skin (something a 4 year old could do)

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I like that you posted the kids' version of the WWE Title and not the real article. Fitting somehow.

Also, it's amazing how much muscle mass Otunga's lost since having to go on the road.

·
Harley's Circus
2,564 Posts
Otunga is a valuable asset to the WWE what with his famous wife and his reality TV show fame. Hes a household name ya know.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts

Nah, in all seriousness, I think Barrett'll be pissed and we'll have a bit of a fight over Nexus leadership.
Otunga can have that cheap plastic Kids belt if he wants, mind you he probably couldn't even beat my little 5 year old brother at Trampoline wrestling :no:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
♠Chip♠;9040888 said:
Otunga can have that cheap plastic Kids belt if he wants, mind you he probably couldn't even beat my little 5 year old brother at Trampoline wrestling :no:
i dont have anything to add to this thread other saying, what an unfortunate avatar.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I don't get all the Otunga Love recently, it's all about Titus O Neil. He will be the greatest world champion of all time.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I wonder if anything develops with Kane/Nexus. I mean, he helped (unintentionally I guess) a Nexus member grab a victory, and they helped him in that Buried Alive Match.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Otunga's fate hasn't changed. He's still not good enough, and he's still going to end up unemployed.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I do belive that I am the only guy who see's the promo cutting talent that Otunga has. He could be a future U.S champion IMO.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
No, you're not the only one. I've seen his promo-cutting talent.

It's just that that level of "talent" belongs on a bad daytime soap opera.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I can seem him getting pushed to the stars, as soon as he gets a good moveset. The guys got a good look, and whatnot. His gay black singer voice could use some work, I was almost positive hes was putting the moves on Cena around the second week Cena was in the Nexus.

He just needs to build a moveset of some sort. WWE realizes this, since its seems part of his gimmick is flat out avoiding conflict. He runs from matches, he always seem to let someone else take his place during a match (Gabriel that one time.), I dunno, Hes the type of guy I WANT to like, has some wierd charm to him, kinda like Kaitlyn on NXT3, except I don't want to tear Otunga apart, well...not in the same manner at least.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts