Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sure he has a great persona and physique. However, he is absolute crap in the ring right now. I'm not just referring to London either. Any match I see him in he botches something or can't sell.

I don't really dislike him either but he needs to fix this shit now. He could be a big star.

·
Premium Member
17,266 Posts
His Entrance felt like Main Event Material. He is just cocky enough that it's funny and entertaining to me without being abusive like the Miz has gotten.

I like him.

·
Registered
339 Posts
He made a mess of that pin that led to Santino getting his foot to the rope, but other than that he isn't the worst I've seen.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just not a fan of his ring work and persona. He sounds kinda fruity (i know thats not the best word) on the mic which takes away any threat that anyone could take him serious in the ring. But hey, thats just my take.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
His character is actually ok with me. He's just another generic muscular guy who's just average (barely) in the ring. He isn't good, but he's he isn't the worse on the roster.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I would have to agree that Otunga completely suck in the ring. But also, Santino isn't that good either.

I can tolerate Otunga's character as long as he isn't wrestling.

·
Registered
458 Posts
He sucks. Anyone who likes him definitely loves guys also

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
I'm no Otunga fan BUT I used to think he was the worst thing to ever happen to pro-wrestling, and now I see traces of potential. I'm not going to count this guy out just yet.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts