Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
I hate Otunga's acting. Comes off as too forced. It just doesn't come off as real. He constantly moves his head about, over uses the movement of his hands, it's just terrible. It's not natural at all.

·
Registered
201 Posts
WTF was up with the coffee cup. I guess it's to go with his stupid gimmick. He needs to go back to being Mr Hudson and stay the fuck out of wrestling so someone with REAL talent can have his spot.

·
Ho!
17,481 Posts
I hate Otunga's acting. Comes off as too forced. It just doesn't come off as real. He constantly moves his head about, over uses the movement of his hands, it's just terrible. It's not natural at all.
TBH in the role he's in now, he seems very natural. He speaks clearly, and when he talks he does seem like any lawyer I've seen.

This roles fits him like a glove, and maybe it's because he is a law type guy in real life, but it's always been said that generally the best characters are an extension of your own personality. Vince and Austin are two perfect examples of that. I'm not saying Otunga will ever reach the level, or even a tenth of the level they were on, but I'm just saying this will probably be the only chance he has at being a decent player.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
In this interview, I actually didn't mind him. Acting wise, he was very natural and didn't sound as scripted as he has at certain times on RAW. Given, this wasn't exactly a difficult acting piece, but he pulled it off and didn't look like he was trying too hard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts