Discussion Starter #1
Every OTL has had an I Quit match, both of them featuring Cena

also Cena v Lesnar wont end at ER, even though Lesnar might win

So this time it logically seems: John Cena vs Brock Lesnar in I Quit match

now what? Will Cena quit first time, or Lesnar quit lol

·
Registered
604 Posts
The match would never happen. Lesnar is signed through to next WM and Cena, well he ain't going anywhere. Only possible way is the ol' passout and not quit finish, which is gayness personified.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
As said, if there was an I Quit match at OTL, it'd likely be Y2J/Punk. Cena doesn't need to have I Quit matches anyway.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Bryan-Sheamus but instead of an "I quit" match, it's a "yes" match. When the ref asks if you want to quit, you can't just be like "I quit" you have to say "yes!yes!yes!"

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I can see Lesnar choking Cena out in an I Quit Match.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Cena vs Lesnar is confirmed as an Extreme Rules match, Punk vs. Jericho is confirmed as a Chicago street fight...so pretty much another Extreme Rules match.

Neither one is an I Quit match.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Cena vs Lesnar is confirmed as an Extreme Rules match, Punk vs. Jericho is confirmed as a Chicago street fight...so pretty much another Extreme Rules match.

Neither one is an I Quit match.
We're talking about Over the Limit bro, although to be fair, when you've listed the two main events like that, surely both of them can't carry on to Over the Limit? Maybe Lesnar/Cena, but by OTL, Jericho/Punk would have gone on too long surely?

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
OTL is the next PPV guys.

Basically he's saying the feud will continue so is an I Quit match next?

I'd rather see Lesnar v Cena in a I quit match then Jericho v Punk.

Jericho already tapped to Punk so what's the point? We already know the finish to the match.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
It won't be an "I Quit" Match, especially if they want to draw this feud out before Cena goes over.

Lesnar may only work 2-3 PPVs before Wrestlemania next year, so we shall see.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It won't be an "I Quit" Match, especially if they want to draw this feud out before Cena goes over.

Lesnar may only work 2-3 PPVs before Wrestlemania next year, so we shall see.
Cena aint going over in the end dude, this is LESNAR

and i am a Cenation sucker still i know Cena will never win, even if he turns heel and wins one match in between, final match, Lesnar is winning the feud

also, DUH WWE FANS??? u dont know OTL?? People talking abt Extreme rules is funny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts