Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GONE?!?! WTF!!! Buzz killers!! Been saving my pennies, and for what? Nothing now!!! PRICK BASTARDS!! :cuss:

Seriously though...is it gone for good, or did some n00b ask for it to be taken off again and you wanna make'em feel importaint? :D

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I think G0d Yo.(maybe even Nightmare, but I doubt that) removed the option. He wants the forum to look more 'pro'. So yeah no more UT owning:(

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm...I wanna argue that point, but I understand it's reasoning. I'd a dug a little warning though. Woulda dished out me points while I had the chance. Plus I owe/d OZ a UT for sprucin up me siggy. (Not that he'll care, but I like to follow through on what I say I'm gonna. One of my ticks.)

N

·
0 Posts
No need, really. The interest adds up. I know a lot of people have thousands in the bank...so, yeah, daily it adds up.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Well, I can already change my user title for free in my profile, I won't be changing my username, and I doubt I'll change my username color/glow anytime soon, so I declare that our discounts are an outrage!

We need more benefits. I mean, we don't have any Health Care benefits or Wage-loss benefits. And, if one of us dies or becomes disabled on the job, we're screwed because your administration doesn't cover that!

Come on now, how can I pay for my kid's braces when you don't even offer us dental plans? And what will I have to fall back on when I retire?

Strike, I say!

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dear diary.....JACKPOT! :D

Now the NotM list can evolve a tad. Sh-weet! (I'll keep it PG-13 ;))

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I saved up like a hermit crab in the bank since my return, waiting for the day I could go title happy and not make a dent in my account. Then the option got dropped and my hopes died. This info put a big smile on me face. :D

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I am a n00b mod, and I'm lost. What's all this about us changing user titles?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts