Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious as to whether Randy Orton's girlish punches have ever been addressed?

I don't mind the guy. I think he's a decent alternative to John Cena and puts on decent matches, but every time he throws a fake punch, I can't help but think they're the worst I've ever seen. It looks like he goes limp wristed and starts trying to playfully paw at his opponent.

Someone should tell him on Twitter. Agreed?

·
Registered
664 Posts
That stand off between orton and cena on raw was just horrendous.. When they started throwing punches at each other, it looked like something out of Friday Night Sissy Fights (A little Dave Chappelle reference for you)

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
His punches are probably at about the same level as the guy with a legit bare knuckle boxing background, so they're OK in my book.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Deep Comentator Voice: And what would be the next thing the IWC members will complain about? Cena wearing hats inside? Most wrestlers wearing a shirt and not pants? Sheamus being whiter than the ring ropes (normal Raw)?

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I don't have a problem with Orton's punching but the face off between him & Cena looked horrible. Most of the time it didn't even look like they were connecting with each other.

·
Registered
856 Posts
It isn't really just his punches that seem overly loose it's the way he conducts himself now. The main idea is to live up to the snake like character, and while I can see it being annoying to plenty of people the crowd seems to really dig it most of the time.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Thats funny that you mention about his punches. I noticed it last night when he started going at it with Cena. For me, thats just another reason not to like him.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Lets have him punch you and see what it's like eh?

JK I've never really noticed anything wrong with his punches. I just think his showdown with Cena last night was pretty horrible. They should have been a lot more physical.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
actually the punches that stood out worse last night were cena's... i mean, both did preety sloppy, i noticed that, but orton looked a bit silly selling hits that were 30 cm away from him, that's a preety big distance for "fake" wrestling brawl punches

1 - 20 of 48 Posts