Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think orton looked like his old self by letting his hair grow back out? Personally i think he should keep it as it kind of ties him to his past legend killer look, with his bald head he just looked like a chimp especially whe he would pound his fist into the mat lol.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
I don't get the, "chimp" reference at all.

He also looks thinner now.

I think I like the bald look at tad bit more. But maybe the hair look will grow on me.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Yeah, he's never looked like a chimp. :confused: LOL.
I definitely prefer him with hair anyway though. Makes him look younger and less psychotic.

I'm biased though. I'd probably still salivate over Orton if he had hair like Sheamus.

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
He reminds me of Victor Zsasz when he shaves his scalp. Much hotter with a head of hair. :side:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'd love Orton to keep his longer hair and go back to killing legends, those being Big Show, Kane and Rey Rey. Oh dear sweet lord if he punted Rey down a stairlift....

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Bald (late 09/feuding with Cena) = evil heel
Slight hair (early 09/feuding with HHH) = evil AND psycho heel
Hair (present) = face

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
He's also starting to calm down on the psycho mannerisms. He's calm now until he wants to hit an RKO on someone.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Yeah I've noticed he's grown it long enough to gel it recently but I still prefer the shaved look he had during his feud with Triple H and the McMahons. I think that was by far his best look. He was in top shape as he'd just come back from an injury and just fit his character to perfection.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Chimp? I thought he's supposed to look like a viper, lol.

I prefer his bald look, he looks much more intimidating with a bald head.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts