Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just scouring through Twitter and ended up on Randy Orton's page, where he tweeted this -

What's your opinion on this? Do you think it will happen? Do you want it to happen?

I think it would be great, Orton's a great heel and it could lead to a good Orton/Sheamus feud. I don't think it will happen though, not soon anyway.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Looks like nothing to me.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I agree with him.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Orton is and would be much better as a heel. Let's see what happens to him though when he comes back.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
I agree with orton. he could be the best heel since the last one. However if Vince decides to turn him, where would that lead his favorite pet Alberto? Give him a matador gimmick and turn him face?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Hope he does turn heel, he's much better that way. He was very interesting as a heel, but became very stale as a face. He's been heel for a few years now, and it's time for a change. He was also becoming too irrelevant, and a heel turn would help him progress more. He's feuded with lots of heels (Barrett, Henry, Miz, Rhodes, etc) and it would be nice seeing him feud with some faces (Cara, Morrison, Punk, Sheamus etc).

At first I doubted he would ever turn heel again due to him being too like-able and over with the crowd, but now that he wants it, I think he'll get it.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Nice to hear, I hope he returns as a heel. He's just much better in that role.

He is jumping the gun a bit as there is rumors he could be fired.He needs more then a heel turn.
Hah, never is that gonna happen. WWE are already running low on people with some star power, the last thing they'd do is fire one of their biggest names and most popular & established guys. CM Punk is going to work Smackdown house shows just to fill in for the two months, do you really think they want to make it permanent with Orton being officially gone? Nah, that's not how it is.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
If talent is outspoken about a certain direction for a character, I think that they should go with it. There's a reason why Orton wants to be heel as he feels that's his best direction moving forward. There's no reason not to turn him heel. It will only benefit his performance, which will enhance WWE programming.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
I'd love to see it, since he's better as a heel, and would give Cena/Punk/Sheamus a challenge. However, I don't know if they'll do it as long as Orton's over as a face....

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
he so needs to turn heel, i mean just looking at him this past year, i can tell he is getting bored as hell being a face, he needs to turn asap cuz this orton is getting stale and i always prefer heel orton

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Lets see. I think the protection is off, now. If Randy returns, he wont be mega pushed.

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
I think it would be great, Orton's a great heel and it could lead to a good Orton/Sheamus feud. I don't think it will happen though, not soon anyway.
Exactly same thoughts, and hopes, as mine. But, I would hope for Orton and Wade to return at the same time and feud instead of Orton going directly for the title. Possibly turn Wade into a face Orton, and Orton into a Heel Orton??? perhaps??? maybe???

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
What I like about the Twitter update is the one where he tells the guy not to believe everything he reads.
To me, this means al these reports about people wanting him out are total bullshit.

We all know Orton would love to be Heel, is is very much like Triple H, the Heel character just suits him more.
I hope it happens.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I think you're all stucked in a cliché. Orton is better as a heel? When he was a heel all of you bashed his matches saying they were absolutely boring and Orton spent his matches with stomps and chinlocks. Now his matches are very exciting and solid and he retains the badassery that made him likeable. In fact he receives the most solids reactions of all the WWE roster, I would say. And I'm not even an Orton fan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts