Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
That would be the right thing to due, Have Cody interfere at HiAC and let this continue. Let Cody stay away from smackdown then at HiAC interferes.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Sold out without Cena's face there? The potential is fucking staggering and that's all I really saw.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Well, Rhodes better win their next match. And I hope he'll attack Orton with the mask.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I'm just going to go off the record and predict Rhodes interupts the HIAC match between Orton and Henry and Henry stays champion uncleanly. From there Orton\Rhodes and Sheamus\Henry will feud while Christian goes off on his one more match promos.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I'm just going to go off the record and predict Rhodes interupts the HIAC match between Orton and Henry and Henry stays champion uncleanly. From there Orton\Rhodes and Sheamus\Henry will feud while Christian goes off on his one more match promos.
Sounds pretty much correct to me. Best booking they could do. Hopefully, Orton and Rhodes can then go on to do for the IC title what Jericho and Mysterio did a couple of years back but to an even greater scale (considering the fact Orton is the face of Smackdown and one of the big two in the company behind Cena). Good matches, good segment potential and hell good promos. Rhodes is a great mic worker and Orton may not be the best but he's passable.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
wwe.com has their first slide as Rhodes vs. Dibiase feud.
I'm going to be pissed if they don't go with Rhodes/Orton and if they don't have Rhodes character grow from the bloody beatdown.

·
Registered
14,221 Posts
Be a good way to establish Rhodes as a main eventer. I just hope they make Rhodes look good vs. Orton, maybe even give him a win over Orton.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Benoit went from world champ to us champ its possible
because Benoit had the mid-card look, so did Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho. Orton doesn't, he's been in the main event for too long and had to many title reigns to go back to mid-card.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yeah definitely a feud. The psychos feud!! I would love that cody interfere at Hiac like someone said it. An other good thing would be cody hurting orton to book him out for 3 or 4 weeks.Rhodes would have an amazing heel heat and Sheamus would be the face of smackdown. Then orton would come back and continue the feud with rhodes (costing him the IC championship to Dibiase ) and then can prepare himself for the road of wrestlemania.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The feud could be a horrendously good one! Rhodes really stepped up the plate last few months and Orton with his violent gimmick fits Rhodes great to feud with because they could both deliver some brutal matches! But thinking that Orton goes from the main event champ status to IC status mmm :-/

·
Registered
290 Posts
because Benoit had the mid-card look, so did Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho. Orton doesn't, he's been in the main event for too long and had to many title reigns to go back to mid-card.
What they could do is have Rhodes cost Orton the title at HIAC then Orton can cost Rhodes his IC title against Dibiase on Smackdown or something. The feud could then be something personal rather than a feud over the title.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
How would Rhodes get inside the cell? He's not going to be able to bully a referee into giving him the key.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Yeah, because WWE titles mean as much as they used to. fpalm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts