1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you get there.

Orton Goes over Drew at Summerslam.

They Feud until HIAC Payperview.

Christian returns in time for Survivor Series and wants one more match with Orton and Orton accepts.

Orton beats Christian in a classic then sends a message to Edge and punts Chrstian in the head to end Christian's Career.

Edge returns in time for the rumble and says he entering it and win to get one last shot at Orton

Edge wins the Royal Rumble

Wrestlemania: Edge goes over and beats Orton and once again is WWE Champion and mania ends with him crying an his family celebrating with him.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts
No, HIAC ends the feud. That's the blow-off. Stretching it to Mania is too much. There are no possible match-ups that would suffice for a WM main event right now. WWE is fucked unless someone gets over like Becky or Kofi did. Or they need to call The Rock and hope that Roman is back to feud with him. No one is over. Its sad af.

As it looks now, the WM main event will be one of these:

McIntyre vs Triple H Title vs Career - Retirement Match
McIntyre vs Edge "Edge's last shot at Gold"
Lesnar vs McIntyre Rematch
Reigns vs The Rock "The Match that Took a Miracle to Happen"
McIntyre vs John Cena

Other than those, there are no other prospective matches. Embarassing part is that all of those matches involve part timers.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,160 Posts
I don't see them reaching that far smark fans complaining notwithstanding, I would love to see a rubber match much sooner than that when? Can't exactly say since Edge could return at any given moment between now and next year.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Edge vs Rollins is going to be for next year's WM, not sure if for the gold or not.

Edge is a bastard and he won't forget this

Plus, those 2 have undoubtedly the top 2 best MITB cash ins. Similar career paths.
man I actally forgot about that.you right that should be a program for Edge down the line when this Orton feud is over with

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
We’ve already seen Edge and Orton go all out at in a Last Man Standing Match at WrestleMania and in “The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever” at Backlash. Those two one on one matches were sufficient, so there honestly shouldn’t be a third one. Should this feud continue, it should be Edge & Christian vs. Orton & Triple H. This tag team match felt like it was teased when Orton injured and punted Christian the same way he did to Edge, and had a mini Evolution reunion with Flair. In 2013, Triple H called Edge a “failure” and hired The Shield to attack Christian on an edition of The Cutting Edge in their own hometown of Toronto, so that’s something they could bring up. And in 2014, Rollins threatened to break Edge’s neck in order for Cena to bring back The Authority, and Triple H could’ve been the one who hired him to. E&C going up against Evolution at WrestleMania 37 would make for a pretty exciting match-up, and it would mark 10 years after Christian was in then-World Heavyweight Champion Edge’s corner for his then-last match at WrestleMania 27.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I wouldn't be opposed to it but I also want to see Edge in different match ups before he's done again. Edge/Rollins is my number one, they have some history and it would be an awesome feud with their current characters.

Orton is also having one of the best runs of his career and I want to see him keep it going against different guys, not that there are a ton of options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts