Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orton has always had hatred towards Cena even when both are faces, Orton always made it clear he never liked Cena. The bigger picture being getting Cena and Taker out of the WWE so Orton can be the top guy and Nexus the new legacy succeeding where Rhodes and DiBiase failed. Only thing would be Barrett would surely want to be champion but if hes working for Orton I suppose it could be explained. Could work like Cena decides to call it down the middle whatever the consequences and Orton wins, Cena then raises his hand before making a goodbye when Orton RKO's him and then Nexus enter the ring to finish Cena off on Ortons instructions (only for him to return a few months later on Vinces authority) Would be a major swerve.

·
Registered
402 Posts
lmao!!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I think its Howard Finkel.

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
No. The mastermind behind the Nexus is Wade Barrett. Making an establish main-event star the leader would only lower the group. The entire premise of Nexus that MADE them interesting is that they were rookies fucking with established stars because of the poor treatment on NXT. So suddenly making, say, Orton or Triple H the grand master behind them would just be stupid, and make them all look weak as fuck cause all of a sudden, rather than a group of rebel rookies, they'd just be random lackies, who could have easily been replaced with ANY other random superstars.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Barrett is keeping Otunga around because Otunga will reveal exactly why they attacked Taker. So I think Barrett might not be in full control of what goes on but he wants to be and if people knows who the leader is, then Barrett won't be taken as seriouslly since he'll be just like the rest of the Nexus guys.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,092 Posts
Vince Russo, is that you?

I've found Russo's complete plan for Survivor Series and the aftermath right here, I believe...

Nexus has attacked John Cena after Cena has refused to go along with awarding Barrett the WWE Championship and stand over him in the middle of the ring the night after Cena failed to secure the WWE Championship to Wade Barrett at Survivor Series. Randy Orton has left the area and gone to the back. Barrett and Otunga get into an argument. Otunga wants to tell the world why Nexus attacked and helped to bury The Undertaker. A disguised, cloaked Randy Orton emerges as a cloaked druid just as the lights go out before David Otunga tries to tell everyone why Nexus attacked and helped to bury The Undertaker. He walks into the ring. Suddenly, the lights come back on and Orton is on the Tron. Orton dares The Nexus to show us who the man under that black hood is. Then, the man who is under the hood, hiding his face, pulls the hood off and it's Randy Orton! Orton with the microphone glares down at John Cena's prone body. "It was me, Cena, it was me all along, Cena!" Suddenly, Ted DiBiase, Maryse and "Dashing" Cody Rhodes run down to the ring and hug Orton wearing brand new hybrid Legacy-Nexus shirts. Orton then gives a 30 minute monologue on how Orton hatched this devilish scheme over five years ago when he tried to destroy The Undertaker in 2005. Somehow, he thought that he could form the group Legacy, and have a protracted, endless breakup storyline with them culminating at Wrestlemania XXVI and his own acceptance by the fans. Meanwhile, as he continued being adored by the fans for no reason at all, he was instrumental in forming Nexus, ordering them to destroy John Cena on June 7, 2010 because Cena was his greatest rival for years and Cena defeated him for the WWE Championship at Bragging Rights to supposedly close off their mega-rivalry and endless feud. But meanwhile, Orton saw that his long-past archnemesis showed mercy to Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XXVI at the end of the night, and realized that he needed to use Kane to take The Undertaker out, and that when Undertaker somehow returned and fought Kane, he had to deploy Nexus to finish Taker off once and for all. Orton then goes into a long, 20 minute backstory-revealing speech on how he's still the Legend Killer character of 2004-2006 or so and that his entire Viper persona was a complete act, first used to allow him to plead insanity when he punted Vince McMahon--which was another long-running plan due to Vince being Triple H's father-in-law, a plan forged after Triple H kicked Orton out of Evolution. Anyway, Orton is now The Corporate Legend Killer and Nexus is his own private, personal Ministry of dudes wearing shirts with the letter 'N' on them. Orton says that because professional wrestling is fake theatre, he has both played the respective Legend Killer and Viper characters as dual personas, both in this kayfabe storyline he is explaining at this very moment and as part of the larger scheme of his entire career in WWE, of which this is just another pointless moment residing in the abyssal waste that is human existence. Orton then says that Wade Barrett has done everything according to plan and all members of Legacy-Nexus, or, Lexis-Nexis for hip people, are his sincere followers. "Especially my good friend, David Otunga," Orton says like some Die Hard villain before killing off the useless thug that helped get him Bruce Willis on a silver platter. With that, Otunga is attacked and mauled, and therefore turned 'face' and will become the top draw in the company and the wrestling industry within a few months while Cena continues being Barrett and Orton's lapdog bitch for the next year and a half before revealing that he, Cena, has been the mastermind all along, wanting to take every second of abuse from Orton for those years and years (including setting up his own dad to be assailed by Orton) and beckoning Nexus to punish him, screw him out of the WWE Championship, make him their obedient servant and personal sexual slave, because in reality the true John Cena has been disguised half the time as Darren Young ever since Darren Young was exiled from Nexus, forging a brand new WWE career wrestling on Superstars against William Regal and other fine competitors in this fake fighting business as his secret twin brother separated at birth joined WWE just in time to stand in his place as Orton and Barrett's bitch for many, many, many months until Cena as a name became a ridiculed joke by every young kid who once loved him and bought all of his merchandise. Anyway, The Undertaker comes back at Wrestlemania 27 and goes after Wade Barrett and Randy Orton in a triple threat match where we keep teasing disloyalty between both Orton and Barret. It plays like the Stone Cold/Taker/Kane triple threat in '98 with both Orton and Barrett pinning Undertaker, both breaking the Streak together and becoming co-WWE Champions who can each defend the title for the other like LayCool or those crackers from a long time ago. Anyway, it all leads to David Otunga beating both Orton and Barrett at Summerslam and after that Darren Young, who's really Cena in disguise all along, attacks the fake Cena who's really the real Cena but in the storyline is a separated twin brother who stepped in for his brother to take the abuse from Nexus in order to make "Darren Young" a new huge superstars. So then we get Young vs. Otunga with "Young" revealing that he's the real John Cena all along and becoming the new corporate champion in I think could be the best swerve in pro wrestling history.

·
Registered
664 Posts

I've found Russo's complete plan for Survivor Series and the aftermath right here, I believe...

Nexus has attacked John Cena after Cena has refused to go along with awarding Barrett the WWE Championship and stand over him in the middle of the ring the night after Cena failed to secure the WWE Championship to Wade Barrett at Survivor Series. Randy Orton has left the area and gone to the back. Barrett and Otunga get into an argument. Otunga wants to tell the world why Nexus attacked and helped to bury The Undertaker. A disguised, cloaked Randy Orton emerges as a cloaked druid just as the lights go out before David Otunga tries to tell everyone why Nexus attacked and helped to bury The Undertaker. He walks into the ring. Suddenly, the lights come back on and Orton is on the Tron. Orton dares The Nexus to show us who the man under that black hood is. Then, the man who is under the hood, hiding his face, pulls the hood off and it's Randy Orton! Orton with the microphone glares down at John Cena's prone body. "It was me, Cena, it was me all along, Cena!" Suddenly, Ted DiBiase, Maryse and "Dashing" Cody Rhodes run down to the ring and hug Orton wearing brand new hybrid Legacy-Nexus shirts. Orton then gives a 30 minute monologue on how Orton hatched this devilish scheme over five years ago when he tried to destroy The Undertaker in 2005. Somehow, he thought that he could form the group Legacy, and have a protracted, endless breakup storyline with them culminating at Wrestlemania XXVI and his own acceptance by the fans. Meanwhile, as he continued being adored by the fans for no reason at all, he was instrumental in forming Nexus, ordering them to destroy John Cena on June 7, 2010 because Cena was his greatest rival for years and Cena defeated him for the WWE Championship at Bragging Rights to supposedly close off their mega-rivalry and endless feud. But meanwhile, Orton saw that his long-past archnemesis showed mercy to Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XXVI at the end of the night, and realized that he needed to use Kane to take The Undertaker out, and that when Undertaker somehow returned and fought Kane, he had to deploy Nexus to finish Taker off once and for all. Orton then goes into a long, 20 minute backstory-revealing speech on how he's still the Legend Killer character of 2004-2006 or so and that his entire Viper persona was a complete act, first used to allow him to plead insanity when he punted Vince McMahon--which was another long-running plan due to Vince being Triple H's father-in-law, a plan forged after Triple H kicked Orton out of Evolution. Anyway, Orton is now The Corporate Legend Killer and Nexus is his own private, personal Ministry of dudes wearing shirts with the letter 'N' on them. Orton says that because professional wrestling is fake theatre, he has both played the respective Legend Killer and Viper characters as dual personas, both in this kayfabe storyline he is explaining at this very moment and as part of the larger scheme of his entire career in WWE, of which this is just another pointless moment residing in the abyssal waste that is human existence. Orton then says that Wade Barrett has done everything according to plan and all members of Legacy-Nexus, or, Lexis-Nexis for hip people, are his sincere followers. "Especially my good friend, David Otunga," Orton says like some Die Hard villain before killing off the useless thug that helped get him Bruce Willis on a silver platter. With that, Otunga is attacked and mauled, and therefore turned 'face' and will become the top draw in the company and the wrestling industry within a few months while Cena continues being Barrett and Orton's lapdog bitch for the next year and a half before revealing that he, Cena, has been the mastermind all along, wanting to take every second of abuse from Orton for those years and years (including setting up his own dad to be assailed by Orton) and beckoning Nexus to punish him, screw him out of the WWE Championship, make him their obedient servant and personal sexual slave, because in reality the true John Cena has been disguised half the time as Darren Young ever since Darren Young was exiled from Nexus, forging a brand new WWE career wrestling on Superstars against William Regal and other fine competitors in this fake fighting business as his secret twin brother separated at birth joined WWE just in time to stand in his place as Orton and Barrett's bitch for many, many, many months until Cena as a name became a ridiculed joke by every young kid who once loved him and bought all of his merchandise. Anyway, The Undertaker comes back at Wrestlemania 27 and goes after Wade Barrett and Randy Orton in a triple threat match where we keep teasing disloyalty between both Orton and Barret. It plays like the Stone Cold/Taker/Kane triple threat in '98 with both Orton and Barrett pinning Undertaker, both breaking the Streak together and becoming co-WWE Champions who can each defend the title for the other like LayCool or those crackers from a long time ago. Anyway, it all leads to David Otunga beating both Orton and Barrett at Summerslam and after that Darren Young, who's really Cena in disguise all along, attacks the fake Cena who's really the real Cena but in the storyline is a separated twin brother who stepped in for his brother to take the abuse from Nexus in order to make "Darren Young" a new huge superstars. So then we get Young vs. Otunga with "Young" revealing that he's the real John Cena all along and becoming the new corporate champion in I think could be the best swerve in pro wrestling history.
This is the greatest post in the history of the IWC

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I think that it's one of these three people:

Hornswaggle
Eugene
Santino Marrella...
(Spelling? :lmao)

Tough men, tough men.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts

See now it all makes sense. If only all storylines were that clear.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts

Absolutely superb.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I'm going to have to rep you for that dude, time and effort put into such a terrible thread is brilliant. :lmao

·
Premium Member
13,831 Posts

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts

i hope this sum good copy pasta

or u need a hobby

·
Registered
4,600 Posts

Nexus has attacked John Cena after Cena has refused to go along with awarding Barrett the WWE Championship and stand over him in the middle of the ring the night after Cena failed to secure the WWE Championship to Wade Barrett at Survivor Series. Randy Orton has left the area and gone to the back. Barrett and Otunga get into an argument. Otunga wants to tell the world why Nexus attacked and helped to bury The Undertaker. A disguised, cloaked Randy Orton emerges as a cloaked druid just as the lights go out before David Otunga tries to tell everyone why Nexus attacked and helped to bury The Undertaker. He walks into the ring. Suddenly, the lights come back on and Orton is on the Tron. Orton dares The Nexus to show us who the man under that black hood is. Then, the man who is under the hood, hiding his face, pulls the hood off and it's Randy Orton! Orton with the microphone glares down at John Cena's prone body. "It was me, Cena, it was me all along, Cena!" Suddenly, Ted DiBiase, Maryse and "Dashing" Cody Rhodes run down to the ring and hug Orton wearing brand new hybrid Legacy-Nexus shirts. Orton then gives a 30 minute monologue on how Orton hatched this devilish scheme over five years ago when he tried to destroy The Undertaker in 2005. Somehow, he thought that he could form the group Legacy, and have a protracted, endless breakup storyline with them culminating at Wrestlemania XXVI and his own acceptance by the fans. Meanwhile, as he continued being adored by the fans for no reason at all, he was instrumental in forming Nexus, ordering them to destroy John Cena on June 7, 2010 because Cena was his greatest rival for years and Cena defeated him for the WWE Championship at Bragging Rights to supposedly close off their mega-rivalry and endless feud. But meanwhile, Orton saw that his long-past archnemesis showed mercy to Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania XXVI at the end of the night, and realized that he needed to use Kane to take The Undertaker out, and that when Undertaker somehow returned and fought Kane, he had to deploy Nexus to finish Taker off once and for all. Orton then goes into a long, 20 minute backstory-revealing speech on how he's still the Legend Killer character of 2004-2006 or so and that his entire Viper persona was a complete act, first used to allow him to plead insanity when he punted Vince McMahon--which was another long-running plan due to Vince being Triple H's father-in-law, a plan forged after Triple H kicked Orton out of Evolution. Anyway, Orton is now The Corporate Legend Killer and Nexus is his own private, personal Ministry of dudes wearing shirts with the letter 'N' on them. Orton says that because professional wrestling is fake theatre, he has both played the respective Legend Killer and Viper characters as dual personas, both in this kayfabe storyline he is explaining at this very moment and as part of the larger scheme of his entire career in WWE, of which this is just another pointless moment residing in the abyssal waste that is human existence. Orton then says that Wade Barrett has done everything according to plan and all members of Legacy-Nexus, or, Lexis-Nexis for hip people, are his sincere followers. "Especially my good friend, David Otunga," Orton says like some Die Hard villain before killing off the useless thug that helped get him Bruce Willis on a silver platter. With that, Otunga is attacked and mauled, and therefore turned 'face' and will become the top draw in the company and the wrestling industry within a few months while Cena continues being Barrett and Orton's lapdog bitch for the next year and a half before revealing that he, Cena, has been the mastermind all along, wanting to take every second of abuse from Orton for those years and years (including setting up his own dad to be assailed by Orton) and beckoning Nexus to punish him, screw him out of the WWE Championship, make him their obedient servant and personal sexual slave, because in reality the true John Cena has been disguised half the time as Darren Young ever since Darren Young was exiled from Nexus, forging a brand new WWE career wrestling on Superstars against William Regal and other fine competitors in this fake fighting business as his secret twin brother separated at birth joined WWE just in time to stand in his place as Orton and Barrett's bitch for many, many, many months until Cena as a name became a ridiculed joke by every young kid who once loved him and bought all of his merchandise. Anyway, The Undertaker comes back at Wrestlemania 27 and goes after Wade Barrett and Randy Orton in a triple threat match where we keep teasing disloyalty between both Orton and Barret.It plays like the Stone Cold/Taker/Kane triple threat in '98 with both Orton and Barrett pinning Undertaker, both breaking the Streak together and becoming co-WWE Champions who can each defend the title for the other like LayCool or those crackers from a long time ago. Anyway, it all leads to David Otunga beating both Orton and Barrett at Summerslam and after that Darren Young, who's really Cena in disguise all along, attacks the fake Cena who's really the real Cena but in the storyline is a separated twin brother who stepped in for his brother to take the abuse from Nexus in order to make "Darren Young" a new huge superstars. So then we get Young vs. Otunga with "Young" revealing that he's the real John Cena all along and becoming the new corporate champion in I think could be the best swerve in pro wrestling history.

·
Unlucky! Better luck next time!
416 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts

I must say, wow! if this can be done exactly like that, then this stroyline will be the greatest thing ever happend to WWE in the last 10 years or so. (but i doubt u came up with it)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts