Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,410 Posts
I'd love to see Goldberg vs Orton with Orton going over obviously. However, I'm prepared to be disappointed because WWE will most likely end up doing something disappointing such as Goldberg vs Undertaker or Goldberg vs Reigns or Goldberg vs Lesnar or Goldberg vs Strowman.

Imagine Goldberg going for a spear and Orton turning it into an RKO
Or even better imagine Goldberg hitting that Spear but Orton turning the subsequent Jackhammer into an RKO.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Great. Now when's he gonna bring up the millions more that WWE has wasted on promoting and endorsing him? He's been pushed from 2003 to 2019 and he doesn't have a legacy. :heston

Orton wouldn't even be important enough for Saudi Arabia to bring him out of retirement.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,582 Posts
You know it's hard to believe anybody could realistically defeat Goldberg if we take his Kayfabe dominance seriously he squashed Brock Lesnar clean who is booked to be the strongest wrestler in WWE history, Ideally you want a match between him and Orton to go back and forth but we will probably get a squash match instead.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,582 Posts
Initially I wanted to see Goldberg turn up to squash a Midcarder like Elias which would work tremendously just for the feel good moment but if he's booked against Orton then I'd rather not want to see Orton get treated like a weakling.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
You know it's hard to believe anybody could realistically defeat Goldberg if we take his Kayfabe dominance seriously he squashed Brock Lesnar clean who is booked to be the strongest wrestler in WWE history, Ideally you want a match between him and Orton to go back and forth but we will probably get a squash match instead.
Kayfabe wise, Braun should. He tipped an 18 wheeler over. Goldberg got injured by a window.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Ideally a big time dream match between The Undertaker and Goldberg would be great, but Goldberg probably can't go more than five minutes these days without passing out from exhaustion so we'll probably get Goldberg smashing someone within a couple minutes instead. Orton fits the bill.

·
Registered
394 Posts
After Brock squashed Orton to me Orton have 0 credibility or chance vs Goldberg. If they do fight it will be a squash where Goldberg spears Orton a few times then jackhammer and wins....

Maybe there will be a spot where Orton reverses into RKO only for Goldberg to no sell and still win.

How many big maches have Orton ever won? Lost vs Taker at mania, lost vs Hogan, completely got destroyed vs Lesnar, hell he couldn’t even beat Kofi Kingston after he already had matches vs 4 other guys and took charishots .

He couldn’t even beat Stlyles at Mania.

I have no interest In this match because it will end up with Orton being squashed and further ruin his very diminished credibility already .

You want a dream match for the event do Goldberg / Undertaker where both can have a short 5 min match and where it won’t natter who wins because we won’t see either of them again for another year

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,410 Posts
After Brock squashed Orton
That wasn't a squash. Not even close to one. The match went for 12 minutes and Randy hit the RKO, went for the Punt but was unsuccessful and also kicked out of an F5. Brock got pissed he wasn't able to put away Orton and elbowed him non-stop until the ref had to end the match. It was a cowardly move.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Orton is bit underrated on here.

At least people could take him seriously against Goldberg. He has enough physical presence and aura. I found it difficult to take Kevin Owens seriously stood next to Bill.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I could totally see Orton beating Goldberg by reversing the Jackhammer into an RKO.
Assuming he still has the upper body strength to perform the move. Though Orton has proven many times that he can perform the RKO from anywhere, any height and from any angle, so a Goldberg spear reversed into the RKO would be something I wanna see.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Assuming he still has the upper body strength to perform the move. Though Orton has proven many times that he can perform the RKO from anywhere, any height and from any angle, so a Goldberg spear reversed into the RKO would be something I wanna see.
I don't but that's because Orton's already reversed spears into RKOs.

I'm actually a little tired of seeing the RKO just get snapped onto a move that requires some form of jump or dive to perform. I want to see more RKO reversals into moves that require some set up, kinda like when he'd reverse a choke slam or Attitude Adjustment into one.

But thats just me probably

1 - 20 of 43 Posts