Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was listening to todays Wrestling Observer Radio and Meltzer said Orton was done for having elevated testosterone levels from taking a substance. He didn't say it was steroids or the kind of roid reported last week but said some substance he had taken increased the testosterone levels in his body when he get done. Not sure if this was posted here just thought id share.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Diabonal(steriod) + marijuana (fined).

Orton will be fine. WWE roster depth is too weak and Orton is too valuable at this point.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,409 Posts
Would WWE actually release Randy Orton? I mean is Orton any worse then Jeff Hardy? I just can't see WWE releasing Orton.

On the otherhand, the TNA sharks must be circling the water with these reports coming out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Diabonal(steriod) + marijuana (fined).

Orton will be fine. WWE roster depth is too weak and Orton is too valuable at this point.
Jeff Hardy was in the middle of the best run of his career and allegedly drawing more than Cena when he got fired, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Vince has every right to be absolutely, positively irate at Orton. For once, one of his infamous backstage PMS rage attacks would be warranted.

The main event level of the roster is almost as thin as it's been in ages (with only the late spring of last year being even thinner in recent memory since Edge had just been forced to retire and neither Punk nor Sheamus nor even Bryan were remotely close to where they are now).

Having said that, it helps Sheamus quite a bit to have Ortonless Smackdowns for a while.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Randy should shave the beard or whatever he tries too off and grow his hair back like in his rookie days. That with a serious roided up frame like Triple H in 2002 will give you the ultimate orton comeback. Don't tell me vince wouldn't like that..

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Jeff Hardy was in the middle of the best run of his career and allegedly drawing more than Cena when he got fired, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
Jeff Hardy didn't get fired. He quit.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Vince is just upset, b/c no one is supposed to have a testerone level higher than his...

:vince3 Goddammit Orton, I am the genetic jackhammer :eek:rton

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Orton will be fine, but he will probably go on jobber duty to Wade Barrett and maybe Ryback when he gets back.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh for a second I thought Orton's cop out was "I failed it because I'm too manly". Aaah.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Orton should really grow out his hair and shave that damn beard and mustache. He needs to wear his color tights also. The black ones are played out.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
Its not looking good, from the reports.
The ones that came out yesterday about Vince being furious with ortons recation scared me.

Ah dear.

Your sig is great. "Be of sober spirit." :lol

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Vince is just upset, b/c no one is supposed to have a testerone level higher than his...

:vince3 Goddammit Orton, I am the genetic jackhammer :eek:rton
You mean Cena right?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts