Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and his buddys two..

That be one way to get rid of Jinder and give Orton some edge back cause he been stale for awhile now so he needs to go back to the Orton that put people on the shelve.

I know I would mark out if Orton did this.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Get ready to be disappointed. Orton is not getting the title back anytime soon.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing him bring back the punt, but he needs to become a heel first. A face shouldn't be doing that move.

Reactions: Saturn and Ace

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
No just no Orton doesn't need to look like an angry American punt kicking Jinder in the head, bad enough they are making Jinder hate America already.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I just hope Orton wins at MITB that sets up Styles vs Orton at SummerSlam.

It's in his Orton's Hometown they want that easy heat for Jinder.
Orton will put over Jinder again.

AJ-Orton ? It Won't Happen at Summerslam. I know it sucks but right now it's really looks like it's not in their plans.

AJ will wrestle KO at Summerslam and probably will win the U.S title.
Orton will put Corbin over at Summerslam 'a la Roman Reigns Summerslam 2014' .

Reactions: Saturn

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
By The Way ...

Orton Should bring back The Punt only to retire Brock and have his revenge. Send that Beast back to his farm with a sick punt to the head.

:banderas

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Agreed. Hopefully he literally kicks Jinder's head off his shoulders too when he does it.

Reactions: BeckyLynchFan29

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
I would love for the Orton/Jinder feud to continue because they work so well together. OP sounds like she wants to hinder Jinder tho so bye.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Agreed. Hopefully he literally kicks Jinder's head off his shoulders too when he does it.
It would be great.
This is how you know Jinder is doing a great job as a heel. These suckers want Orton to legitimately injure Jinder. tsk tsk… shame SHAME!

Orton and Jinder are friends by the way. I feel like Orton is going to love this feud and put over Jinder. I agree what someone said about Jinder more than likely holding the title until the India tour, or losing it but winning it back in India.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
This is how you know Jinder is doing a great job as a heel. These suckers want Orton to legitimately injure Jinder. tsk tsk… shame SHAME!

Orton and Jinder are friends by the way. I feel like Orton is going to love this feud and put over Jinder. I agree what someone said about Jinder more than likely holding the title until the India tour, or losing it but winning it back in India.
Disliked Jinder the first time I saw him. Has nothing to do with him being a good or a bad heel. He's just garbage in-ring & on mic. Nothing interesting about him.

Miz does a great job at being a heel and I like him.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Like He never Punt'ed anybody before.
Was referring to the above poster's "I hope he legit kicks his head off" comment. It seemed like he was saying he wants Orton to stiff Jinder, at least that's how I interpreted it.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Yeah and that's why Jinder should and will win. To generate even more heat!!
This is set up perfectly. The heat will be nuclear once the Maharaja defeats Orton again, this time in his hometown!

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Orton should shoot punt Jinder the way Jinder shoot hits everyone else in the ring

Reactions: lungbuster06

·
Read Only
1,147 Posts
Get ready to be disappointed. Orton is not getting the title back anytime soon.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing him bring back the punt, but he needs to become a heel first. A face shouldn't be doing that move.
Disagree, Orton using the punt as a slightly unhinged face always gets a pop, good example being during the Christian feud in 2011.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts