Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
the times Ive met Randy(3)hes been super cool.Any about the previous post,how did he act like a show off?
Bragging about the Bentley, and the whole shirt deal with tattoos. Only a little bit.

BTW This is coming from an Orton fan. He is my favourite currently and has been for a while.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Bragging about the Bentley, and the whole shirt deal with tattoos. Only a little bit.

BTW This is coming from an Orton fan. He is my favourite currently and has been for a while.
To be fair to Randy he looks like he was messing around when he was talking about his car and I thought he looked reluctant to lift his shirt.

Hardly showing off tbf but I can see where you get your point from.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
It actually annoyed me a little him being billed as Randy "The Viper" Orton. I always had the nickname down as a prefix. "The Viper" Randy Orton sounds much better.

Small complaint about an otherwise very good WWE appearance on TV. How big is that show over there?
It's a late night talk show that airs at 10 and 11 pm on weekdays here. To give you some sort of idea, it gets better ratings than Seinfeld re-runs on the same channel, but it's really not THAT big of a talk show. It only started about a year ago or less.

I enjoyed his appearance. It's interesting watching him out of character and he seemed totally relaxed being in that situation. I've slowly began to see him as my favorite wrestler these days because of his gimmick, and he only solidified it even more with his appearance here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
it was interesting seeing the clips that i saw, i didnt watch the ones in this thread but i may later on. it was def cool to see him out of character, especially after hearing he's one of the guys who does kayfabe in his real life too haha. def seems cooler than you'd think from that vid.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Been I while since I had seen Randal out of character. That different version of 'Voices' he came out to should be his new face theme song.
I dunno. At first I hated it, then I liked it but now I'm indifferent to it. I think I only liked it cos I got so used to the regular version but ultimately it's better.

Here's the full version:

41 - 49 of 49 Posts