Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hot damn does he scrub up nicely!
:lmao at his daughter liking Big Show, Cena and Sheamus over him.
R Truth may have just made me a bit if a mark for him too.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Anyone else find it weird that, between the first youtube video and second,Orton turned from the viper to a black rapper with dreds...maybe Pappa Shango did it?

·
Registered
544 Posts
That Presenter is a racist and deserved getting his teeth rammed down his throat for some of his comments, bloody shocking

·
Registered
205 Posts
wtf I had no idea what so ever Orton was on lopez, till now. wwe.com never mention orton being lopez on the wwe.com raw page but they sure as hell advertise cena doing a autograph signing.

come to think of it they never mentioned it on raw either that I know of

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wtf I had no idea what so ever Orton was on lopez, till now. wwe.com never mention orton being lopez on the wwe.com raw page but they sure as hell advertise cena doing a autograph signing.

come to think of it they never mentioned it on raw either that I know of
They've advertised it being 'WWE Week' this week on Lopez Tonight on WWE.com.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Orton seems like a real cool guy. Not surprised he mentioned Santino as the best to travel with. I've heard multiple guys, like London and Kendrick say Santino is f'n hilarious in real life too.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and I forgot to say how I think this shows that Orton, if required, could become the number 1 guy in the company if anything ever happened to Cena. He's definitely popular outside of the 'WWE Universe'.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
That Presenter is a racist and deserved getting his teeth rammed down his throat for some of his comments, bloody shocking
:lmao George Lopez ain't no damn racist.

'It's like skywriting at night'

'What chu talkin bout, Willis'

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Great interview. I think this is the most Randy has smiled since he debuted lol. Both were awesome in this I thought. I think they carried themselves really well and put WWE over nicely. Lol at his daughter liking Show, Cena and Seamus more than him. I wonder who she's going for Sunday!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
"I respect Sheamus you know he's a very big boy" (BOY) uh oh Sheamus better whoop dat ass this sunday.:avit:

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Here are two videos of Orton on Lopez Tonight last night:

I don't know about you guys but I think he came across really well. Also it's weird seeing him out of character since I've gotten so used to his 'Viper' gimmick aha.
Damn good interviews IMO!,Nice pic of little Randy and Andre,Orton's daughter call's Cena"Naked Baby"!?!?,I think Truth should use most of that rap as his theme than his"what's up?".

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
would be hilarious if someone started a "NAKED BABY!!" chant one of those days :lmao

Lopez kept shitting on R Truth :lmao

1 - 20 of 49 Posts