Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
STILL learning kayfabe
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember in the beginning of the year Orton promised "No more Mr. Nice Guy."

If that was true, would Orton spend 5 minutes deciding on whether or not to punt Husky Harris?

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Heel Orton would of given it no more than a few seconds thought.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
He was obviously fucking with Punk and co. He was never not going to punt Husky.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
he's a tweener bro. plus orton doesn't write the show or give guys their cues in the back. it's not real he's not a "liar." he was probably waiting for Nexus to come out and stop him too or try and stop him at least. he wasn't just gonna go punt husky harris and fuck up punk's whole segment? was he?

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Of course he lies he's a heel, dumbass.
uhm.... what? Preeetty sure Orton lost his heel status at last year's WrestleMania.

There was never any doubt that Orton was gonna punt Harris in the head OP. As others have stated, pretty sure he was just playing it up/waiting for Punk to come out and do his shtick on the mic.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
He didn't have to think about it. He was playing with Punk cause while Punk was threatening Orton with "severe consequences", Orton knew what he'd do is worse so it's worse for Punk to just watch and not know what Orton was gonna do.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
ortons a tweener that obvious.

and it was CLEAR that he was going to punt him the entire time, he was just making punk swet.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I thought the fact that he was contemplating it for so long was because we were supposed to be reminded of that promo actually. Randy was acting like the compassionate face who stopped to think and wasn't going to do it, but then he was shaken into remembering that he wasn't playing nice guy anymore. So Husky got punted.

The idea of him making just Punk sweat is probably the right answer here though, it's much more simple I guess.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Orton isn't a tweener, he's a face through and through.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
You guys are reading too much into this. Orton already punted Jericho before, so this is already part of his face persona to punt heels who are down and out. Also, he waited just to anger Punk and Nexus. That is all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts