Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol One week ratings spike and everyone jumpin on mark henry bandwagon.

The real reason is ORTON IS MUCH BIGGER DRAW CHASING THE CHAMPIONSHIP RATHER THAN BEING A CHAMP.

People dont care about Orton once he becomes champ coz they know he is on top. But when he is not , they tune in to see what happens.

ORTON IS STILL THE TOP DRAW OF SMACKDOWN LIKE IT OR NOT.

Also,P.M me if you wanna know about My sexy time with Aksana :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
when orton retained the belt at summerslam the ratings went up that week on smackdown WITH christian not showing up and people were giving the credit to someone else i forgot who it was lol but that was hilarious goes to show you

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
No, he's not, playa.

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
it is not cause of randy, it is cause of henry. orton is not top draw, remember when orton was champ the rating sucked. and this time it was mark and christian in the main event and the rating go up when orton is not champ cause people like it when he is not champ, people like that someone else is champ instead or orton, and when he is champ rating go down cause people hate it that he is champ cause they dont like him

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
when orton retained the belt at summerslam the ratings went up that week on smackdown WITH christian not showing up and people were giving the credit to someone else i forgot who it was lol but that was hilarious goes to show you
not when orton retained, when orton won, cause before summerslam he was not champon, state your fact correctly

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Orton is still a top draw. If he wasn't he wouldn't be where he is now. He along with Triple H are main Reason WM 25 drew huge numbers. LOL at these people with henry, hassan, christian, mysterio, jericho and ryder avatars saying orton isn't a draw sad real sad fpalm. LOL at the Blind Haters. U Mad Bro U Mad Cause Orton Is A Draw :)Get Over It!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts