Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orton was always one of my favourites , but his mic skills were always a big turn off for me , but lately ever since October last year he has improved greatly he's not the robotic guy anymore he's more of himself when he talks , if he was like this back in 2010 he could've been the top babyface back then

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
He was always good on the mic, look some of his 2003-2008 promos, he was entertaining and funny but when he became Viper shit happened, his promos are boring and his move set is reduced

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,256 Posts
As a kid he was very good as the Legend Killer. Played the cocky heel very well. The Viper gimmick was pretty boring and didn't really give him a chance to show it on the mic. Given the right booking and character he is solid.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
in his outstanding "i plan on making you my bitch" promo randy made some small spelling mistakes in my mind. but that really does not matter. the lines been cool and randy had the charisma for the moment.
i am not sure if he improved. but with the right stuff orton can be real good on mic

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
yeah he tries for a while until someone in the back says "youre a snake!"

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Yea I noticed this alot the first raw after his return. Orton has improved alot just from the few months he was gone, I think he's getting serious about becoming better because he realizes Seth is/will be the top heel. He is trying to stay competitive with the "rising stars".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts