Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
10,539 Posts
A mess because AJ vs Orton was put on hold per Drew's involvement not saying it's bad for Drew because i like him but they should have waited until after the RR and turn Orton back to being Heel if they want to build Drew towards a potential World Title shot.

·
Team AEW
2,808 Posts
It's weird. First it was AJ vs Orton, and then they kinda went away from it, and then Drew started to call Orton out, and... nothing, he just went away and stopped mentioning Randy. So.. now they go back? That's week-to-week McMahon booking as it's finest. If Roman is winning Royal Rumble and challenging for SD Title, so there would be an Elimination Chamber #1 contenders match. I guess all of 3 guys are going to be in that match, so that's where this is going.

Well, at least Drew managed to get a win in that triple threat out of this, so that's a plus for me.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I hope this lead to an Orton/McIntyre match on the undercard at WM 36 and AJ Styles goes for the WWE championship, he is not gonna win it but at least is gonna be way more interesting that the other scenarios: Cain, Fury or even Owens.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I hope this lead to an Orton/McIntyre match on the undercard at WM 36 and AJ Styles goes for the WWE championship, he is not gonna win it but at least is gonna be way more interesting that the other scenarios: Cain, Fury or even Owens.
Oh hell no. We already saw AJ vs Brock, Aj is not very interesting as a character and he already peaked . On top of that Brock is a heel and AJ sucks as a face so 2 heels won’t work.

If anyone should challenge Brock at Mania it should be Drew. He is young, has a great and credible look and we badly need fresh world champs.

Drew and Orton should have elimination chamber number 1 contender match with AJ Styles and 3 other guys and have Orton and Drew be the last 2 guys left where Drew ends up pinning Orton and facing Brock.

Or just have Drew and Orton/ Roman as the last people at RR where Drew throws Orton or Roman to win .

Honestly I don’t see anyone else from the Raw roster that’s has any serious momentum going to RR.Maybe Rollins but we been there done that too many times this year so he shouldn’t win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts