Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To be honest I've only seen them wrestled each other once and that was when they faced off in the tables match on Raw in 2010. I stopped watching wrestling from 2003 all the way to 2010 so yeah I missed all their bouts. And people on here tend to look down on their matches but out of all the matches they've had which one do you consider to be their best?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
No Way Out 08 is definitely the best. That was great and shows what they are really capable of. Breaking Point was good but goes down a bit due to the SuperCena factor. Love the ironman match as well as SummerSlam 07. They have a good Raw match in early 2007 too. Hopefully the TLC match can be up there with the rest in terms of quality.

·
Who am I ?
4,921 Posts
I'll say No Way Out 2008, it was above average at best compared to the boring matches they had in 2009
:ti I wouldnt expect you to like the Breaking Point 2009 I quit match ( which is the best in their series BY FAR)

It had something called STORYTELLING and character work in it

·
Registered
38 Posts
The 2009 I Quit match was in my opinion their best it was just annoying with Super Cena, as Orton had put him in much worse situations throughout the match and obviously Cena wins

·
Banned
13,408 Posts
My personal favorite was Braggings Rights 2009 (their iron man match)

But damn.. the torture Cena endured at Breaking point :allen1

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I would say their Ironman match was their best.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
cena vs orton summerslam 2009

or

cena vs orton vs hhh from night of champions

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Bragging Rights 2009 [Iron Man Match]
Summerslam 2007
Night of Champions 2009 [Three Way Match]
No Way Out 2008
Breaking Point 2009 [I Quit Match]

Those are the best ones, and all are quality, IMO.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
What about their match at Unforgiven.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
NWO 08. Summerslam 07 comes close. Honestly their only 2 good matches. I quit wasn't too bad

Their HIAC and ironman match were pure torture in awfulness.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
SummerSlam 2009. I loved the finish to that match, great match overall.

·
Banned
2,280 Posts
No Way Out 08 is definitely the best. That was great and shows what they are really capable of. Breaking Point was good but goes down a bit due to the SuperCena factor. Love the ironman match as well as SummerSlam 07. They have a good Raw match in early 2007 too. Hopefully the TLC match can be up there with the rest in terms of quality.
Yep. I might get flack for this, but their only match I didn't like was their Hell in a Cell match, and that's because it wasn't really a Hell In A Cell match.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts

I wouldn't get my hopes up on thier upcoming match, Orton has downgraded a good amount in the ring as of late and it's close to WM season. They aren't taking any chances here.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
None of them, and unfortunately, I've seen them all. Yes, even that DUD Ironman. Well, at least 45 minutes before going "fuck it, life's too short".

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
No Way Out 2008 and the Ironman Match at Bragging Rights 2009. I'm not sure why many shit on this match. It had a nice amount of spots in the match and told a good story, even though the match was far from being a technical masterpiece.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts