Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a fan of both guys and both guys can wrestle but is it me or their ppv matches havent been up to par with their television matches? The match they had on Raw a couple months back where Bryan got hurt midway and had to be stopped was a great match. Also the match they had on Smackdown where Orton tapped out was great. Im really starting to think they're not giving their all at these ppv matches because they know how its gonna end. Its like why give a classic match if we know we're gonna get screwed?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I think they're not giving it they're all but for a different reason, they're trying to save something for their final match, in their two PPV matches we have yet to see an RKO or the running knee, & a lot of other moves too.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
I think they're not giving it they're all but for a different reason, they're trying to save something for their final match, in their two PPV matches we have yet to see an RKO or the running knee, & a lot of other moves too.
This and why give your all when you're gonna be shown up by Big Slow at the end of the night no matter what?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I really hope they finally make it work to full potential inside Hell in a Cell. Their Night of Champions match was underwhelming but I felt tonight their chemistry was improving. Let's hope they save the best for last and this isn't all.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
just another way for them to make money of course. Tonight was a con job. Early on the preshow, Sandow says he'll cash in or made it look that way, then he "injures" his knee in the match he was in, no Sandow later on. Technical difficulties before the main event, and a crappy main event finish..oh and watching it online, it had to reload every minute....waste of time.

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
I think it's the heel turn. They had two good matches this year when Orton was a face but now he's a heel and it seems people have viewed their last two matches lackluster. Heel Orton and Bryan just don't mix. Face Orton and Bryan, however, go together like lamb and tuna.

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts
Considering they had a better match in a dark match when they were in Ottawa, they're definitely holding back. Hopefully their final match is better though, because tonight was very underwhelming, especially for a Bryan match.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
I think it's the heel turn. They had two good matches this year when Orton was a face but now he's a heel and it seems people have viewed their last two matches lackluster. Heel Orton and Bryan just don't mix. Face Orton and Bryan, however, go together like lamb and tuna.
Lamb and tuna fish? Try spaghetti and meatballs. Yes, considering we're in America. I mean, if you don't like spaghetti and meatballs, why don't you get the hell out? :cool2

Reactions: Londrick

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
:lmao "They're holding back."

Their chemistry is just shit. They have yet to have a single good match together.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts

Their chemistry is just shit. They have yet to have a single good match together.
Well you're still......you. :woolcock

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
As if Punk and Ryback's chemistry was any better...could have sworn I heard a Randy Savage chant when Ryback was out there, he's a snooze fest, would rather watch Axel wrestle and I skipped his match with R Truth....Poor Punk didn't have a lot to work with. Ryback will never be a top guy simply because he is so fucking boring.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
As if Punk and Ryback's chemistry was any better...could have sworn I heard a Randy Savage chant when Ryback was out there, he's a snooze fest, would rather watch Axel wrestle and I skipped his match with R Truth....Poor Punk didn't have a lot to work with. Ryback will never be a top guy simply because he is so fucking boring.
Yes he will. Ryback with Heyman has the potential to make Ryback huge. If they book Ryback like a light version of Lesnar/Heyman from 10 years ago and have Ryback work his way through the WHC tier he'll eventually get over big with the eventual face turn, just like Lesnar did. Ryback has a good ways to go but he is much better than people give him credit for. In time he could be huge barring injury or bad attitude.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
The WWE are really ripping people off arent' they? the writing doesn't make any sense, and now this shit tonight? they're making all their top stars look bad.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Rather than have a no finish, they should have just made the match a tag match, with the winner picking the stipulation for HiaC, ie. submission only, 2 out of 3 falls inside hell in a cell.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Well you're still......you. :woolcock
He can't make his trolling any more blatant. I remember very well on the night of their street fight from June he was praising the match. Just found it:

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton: ***1/2

Great match here. The booking was great, Orton looked strong by not tapping until a fucking kendo stick was up against his face. Bryan looked great, good for him. Could have used a much better crowd, but yeah, the whole fucking night should have. The pricks.

That match and the promo of the year from Heyman/Punk were the only two things worth a damn from this show. Punk and Heyman were incredible, but man that match that followed was such shit. What ridiculous booking. Putting Punk with those three guys? First of all, the match never should have even happened. And second of all, it shouldn't have been longer than 2 minutes. You have a guy about to challenge BROCK LESNAR get owned most of the match by Darren Young. Don't get it.

And now next week it's PTP vs. McGillicutty and CM PUNK? God damn does that look unbalanced.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

Their match on Raw is probably the third best match of the year after Punk/Lesnar & Punk/Taker.

Anyway, I don't think it has anything to do with being face or heel, they're definitely saving everything for the blowoff match, there are a lot of spots that we haven't seen yet, like German Superplex, Suicide dive into powerslam, diving headbutt into RKO, RKO into Yes lock, & even as simple as their finishers.

·
Baby Yoda
30,214 Posts
Mid card feud at best... Oh wait, it was earlier this year... :punk

1 - 20 of 43 Posts