Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like there pushing ORton to be the companys top guy while Cena keeps his character and remains face, but if thats the case then when Orton does become the number 1 guy, people will gradually grow tired of Cena.

But i think if they turn Cena heel, if Ortons run as the top guy becomes stale or doesnt work out, they will have the ability to bring back Cena as the top guy face and he will be hugely over again, if they keep him as Face during Ortons run it wont have the same impact when they try to push him back on top again, as his character will have been running alongside Ortons and will by then be as stale as Ortons.

what you think ?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I believe Orton will always stay #2 to Cena. Reason being that currently WWE are targeting the kids, and they shall continue to do so, as long as these two are in their primes. By the time the focus shifts, both of them will be past their primes, in a legendary status. Orton will come extremely close to Cena's level, but he won't ever overtake him.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Like I said in another thread, no matter who's Main Eventing on a given week, we all know who the real top dog is...Cena's big enough that he can get the best reaction of the night without main eventing. They aren't pushing Cena down, they're pushing Orton up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts