Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Jericho out for the PPV, what will Orton's involvement at the PPV be? They have used The Miz to replace Jericho in their matches at House shows. I would rather see them match up then have Orton thrown into the WHC match for no reason.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I'm actually hoping for him to beat Ryback. One loss (to Orton) won't sett the guy back if he is booked as a difficult challenge. Also, unlike most others, Ryback doesen't care about Honor of Revange.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm actually hoping for him to beat Ryback. One loss (to Orton) won't sett the guy back if he is booked as a difficult challenge. Also, unlike most others, Ryback doesen't care about Honor of Revange.
I could not care less about Ryback so if that match was booked, I would hope for an RKO within the first few seconds.

·
Banned
175 Posts
orton vs. sheamus for the title. bound to happen soon anyways. I did figure if sheamus kept the belt until mania maybe they would save this for then, but orton never gets title shots at mania anymore, so just book it for NWO.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
orton vs. sheamus for the title. bound to happen soon anyways. I did figure if sheamus kept the belt until mania maybe they would save this for then, but orton never gets title shots at mania anymore, so just book it for NWO.
Sheamus is already scheduled to defend against Del Rio. As he was at OTL before they interjected Orton and Jericho. Surely, they wont do that to him again.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sheamus vs del rio is offically announced and i don't thing they will give chance to randy i think may be we will see randy vs christain :D

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
I don't really know. Maybe Randy will insert himself in the WWE Title match making that one a Triple Threat.

Would love to see Orton vs. Punk vs. Bryan. It would be a great matchup.

·
Registered
610 Posts
oh that will be a gr8 match but i don't think this will happen

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I don't really know. Maybe Randy will insert himself in the WWE Title match making that one a Triple Threat.

Would love to see Orton vs. Punk vs. Bryan. It would be a great matchup.
This would be a great idea for WWE, those guys will have an awesome match. In fact, a Daniel Bryan/Orton feud in general would be interesting, so they could potentially start one with this match.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I think the WHC title match has to stay Sheamus vs. Del Rio. They did a four way last PPV and another triple threat would be overbooking.

As for Orton, either leave him off the card or give him a match with Ziggler, Tensai, or Swagger. Tensai is probably the most likely option.

·
Registered
517 Posts
If Orton needs to put anyone over it should be Ziggler. Of course, only if he loses Vickie & Swagger before (or during) that match, otherwise it wouldn't be so important. But if not than Orton should actually start winning at PPVs. I know he's got no problem jobbing to other guys, even at biggest PPVs but he could finally start getting some wins and then win WHC or WWE title.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.