Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting to get hell boring... its so predictable henry always ends up beating up orton. and standing over him to close the show. at least spice things up with orton having the last laugh. thoughts???

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I haven't been following the feud too closely but the promo I saw live tonight between Orton and Henry with Edge mediating was epic. Very good debate and it made me care about the match.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Yeah Henry has looked and acted perfect in this role. But yes there is no substance. It's all leading to Orton winning obviously.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah thats what i meant by predictable.. clearly orton will win.. worlds strongest slam will be turned into an RKO.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
The Henry/Orton/Rhodes storyline they have going is the only thing that works on Smackdown right now.

Henry looks strong so the casuals are doubting whether Orton can win. Of course he is. Then Rhodes is in line as soon as Orton is done.

It's everything else that has completely self destructed. Sin Cara vs. Sin Cara could be great if creative doesn't completely drop the ball.

·
Banned
822 Posts
What? Their feud is amazing, it's the best thing I've ever seen in the WWE. It's extremely entertaining. Everytime I see Mark Henry approaching Orton I'm like ''HOLY $H!T GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE RING HE'S GONNA KICK YOUR ASS'' and then the punishment begins. Henry destroys Orton so fuc*ing badly, it's hard to watch. OMFGFGFG do you remember when Henry choked Orton with the steel chair? THAT WAS SICK!!!!!111
Their feud is so unpredictable, I pee in my pants with excitement everytime I think about their match at Night Of Champions.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
no it is not unpredictable
henry WILL loose at NOC and no i am not excited for that match
the only match i really wanna die to see is trips vs punk
henry vs orton is just meh cause henry not being really good in the ring and as i said orton will win so nothing surprising there

·
Banned
822 Posts
You jizz ypour pants in anticiaption over a Henry match?? Seek help.
So you fail to realize that my post was sarcastic, right?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts