Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I miss those times, if they're gonna feud all the way to the WM it could be early candidate for the feud of the year. Yes, booking team will give them horrible material to work with but these two can make everything work

·
Registered
112 Posts
I always loved both of these guys . I was more of an Edge fan before Orton but they both were always more interesting than Cena for example .

Unlike Cena who always came on top looking better even if he lost( as there always was some excuse of to why he lost), those two guys always seemed like equal .

Their teaming as the RKO was the closest power team thing we ever had since the Power Trip and DX, too bad they were made to be DX and Cenas bitches during their peak time.

This feud will be the culmination of their paths , finally having a one on one match at mania and I’m looking forward to that.

Edges part time status however will prevent it from living up to its potential and we will probably get something similar to the Batista vs HHH feud last year , except the match will probably be better as Randy is still a full time wrestler and only 40 and Edge is 46 while both Batista and HHH last year were about 50 and both with a lot of ring rust .

I do hope Edge shows up every week after Saudi so that the feud become what it should be but time will tell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts