1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What on earth has happened to him?
Is he still a He? Maybe a bit She?
I'm very confused about him now.
I know he is gay/bi whatever but what I saw the other day was scary.

·
Registered
858 Posts
it's called a perm.
Michael Jackson
Prince
Didier Drogba.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol
I feel really uncomfortable watching him now

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
And Strats, I think that is a good thing. Now me, I'm not discomfrted at all, but I really think that is what he is going for and despite being paired with comedy king eric young, he is looking good in the ring. As I say in previous threads about him, his mind games are coming along nicely. I kinda wish he could get some private tutoring from goldust or even mindgame vets like raven in tna. I see SO much potential. Then again, TNA kinda makes it hard to watch because of the whole 'sinking ship' theory.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I'm just glad that he's toned down his gimmick. He's no longer trying to be freaky and overtly strange anymore, everything seems more natural.

He's improved in-ring as well. I never thought he was a bad wrestler, he just didn't work the kind of style that we're used to in TNA. Now he's adapted to it, and it has shown.

Sadly, he's better suited to a singles push now than when TNA were pushing him earlier this year.

·
Registered
858 Posts
i know most hate, but i love him and Eric Young's scenes/tag team matches, nice break from the more serious storylines/feuds
I'm in same boat dude, I expected to ignore the BFG match, like I cant think of 4 people I'm less interested in.

Shannon more is OK, but I've never liked Neal and never like EY.
That match was great, and it was refreshinly hilarious.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Tbh I never really got the OJ hate, I mean he's not one of the best talents TNA has, but he's good enough to pull off his character and get me interested in his storylines which is all that's needed really and is above average in the ring to top it off, I mean I don't look forward to Orton because of his "superior" ring or mic skills either but the character he plays.

The Tag Team with EY, although I was highly sceptical about it at first, has come to fruition and is really working well so far, they will probably not go for any titles of any sorts any time soon, but they fill their spot perfectly as the comedy tag team.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
ETA on EY's hell(face considering homophobia) turn when OJ hits on him overtly.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I did like OJ best when he was apart of JBL's cabinet, When he was US champion, Hes not too bad now, Hes toned down the crazy stuff like coming down in a web of fabric from the rafters and his very lame "O" "Zone". Him and Eric together make me laugh tbh, keep them together for a bit of light entertainment.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I hated his "O Zone" segment but I loved it when his gimmick was more over the top, this reminded me of Gold Dust back in the day. He is a good wrestler and I think he has potential with this character to be quite sinister, but TNA need to get him the hell out of this stupid tag team with Eric Young!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts