Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched TNA for the first time in ages. It was the 31/3/2011 iMPACT! episode where there is a 3 man-Tag Steel Cage for the main event and that.

Yeah I seen Orlando Jordan.. Can anyone explain what the fuck are they doing making him out to be like that?

I know it's a 2 week old episode but I decided to download it to see if TNA was any good. I have to say, seeing Christopher Daniels come out and leap off the cage was cool. But seeing Orlando Jordan made me think what the hell.

· Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just don't like the way he is being perceived as a drag queen or whatever he is. From the suave days of the WWE behind JBL to this.

· Registered
4,026 Posts
I just watched TNA for the first time in ages. It was the 31/3/2011 iMPACT! episode where there is a 3 man-Tag Steel Cage for the main event and that.

Yeah I seen Orlando Jordan.. Can anyone explain what the fuck are they doing making him out to be like that?

I know it's a 2 week old episode but I decided to download it to see if TNA was any good. I have to say, seeing Christopher Daniels come out and leap off the cage was cool. But seeing Orlando Jordan made me think what the hell.
since 2010 they gave orlando joradn a bi-sexual rapist gimmick, during several of his matches orlando would spend most of the time molesting his oponents or doing sexual gestures... because you know... that's "funny"

what you saw past thursday was jus orlando jordan being orlando jordan, being in a tag team with a retard...

· Registered
4,034 Posts
He is barely decent.

· Number 30 in the Rumble
1,680 Posts
Him and Eric Young are like TNA's Santino and Kozlov, they're a comedy tag team. I didn't like when they were pushing Orlando Jordan to the moon last year, but I like him in his current role.

· Banned
1,801 Posts
i alwyas said the only way the idea would work is if they made him out to be like denniss rodman.. a cool dude who MIGHT be gay you arent afraid to cheer for.

orlando on the other hand.. youre kind of just wanting to change the channel with his over the top gayness. OK YOURE GAY.. THATS YOURE THING.. but do they have to remind us hes gay even when he wrestles? like his outfits, theme music etc arent enough?

i say turn him into the badass weirdo like rodman was in the 90s

· Anti-Hero
11,709 Posts
I get it. OJ tries to get heat by pushing the gay button. But unlike a Goldust where it was subtle and psychological, Jordan is a bit too in your face queer for my taste. I like the comedic teaming with EY much better than the initial push.
Not a bad worker but it doesn't get noticed with all the antics.
I suppose this character could be interesting with the right story.

· Registered
7,422 Posts
I just wanna say I literally lol'd when he said "Hey, Ken. I'm into your whole asshole thing".

I rarely ever laugh at pro wrestling. I kinda wish his character was more of his "Simply The Greatest" thing and less silly, but I guess it works.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.