Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hiding in the shadows
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I just upgraded my old 2004 original Star Wars Trilogy DVD set to the new Blu-ray set. I sold it at a yard sale last week.

I thought that all the bouns material on the Blu-ray set, would have included the original 2004 bonus material, along with new bonus material. Well...that's not the case. The Blu-ray set does include a ton of new content, as well as older material, but not everything from that 2004 set came along with it. Now, I want that original bonus disc back, so that I can add it to my new Blu-ray set. That way, I'll have the complete set of bonus material.

Does anyone have the 2004 original Star Wars DVD box-set, with the fourth bonus disc that you could upload? I only want the bonus disc, not the films themselves.

Here's a link to the original set below, so that you'll be able to see if what you have is the correct version I'm asking for. Many thanks to the person that comes through with this.

http://www.amazon.com/Trilogy-Empire-Strikes-Return-Widescreen/dp/B00003CXCT/ref=sr_1_6?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1316454388&sr=1-6

·
Hiding in the shadows
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has this?! Nooooo. I thought for sure someone would come through with it.

"Help me Obi-Wan Kinobi. You're my only hope"

Crossing my fingers. :faint:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts