Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I see now that it goes like this:

WWE
Wrestling Multimedia
TNA
General

Firstly, I think it's cool TNA is now on the main page. But anyways, I was thinking it would make more sense if Wrestling Multimedia was at the bottom of the list, since it has videos from all promotions. Where it's at now makes gives the impression it's for WWE only (IMO, if I were in a n00b's boots). Anyways, what I'm saying is that it would make more sense if the Multimedia forum was at the bottom of the list, just to keep continuity. (3 wrestling forums, then multimedia, instead of 1 wrestling forum, multimedia, then 2 other wrestling forums). It may be a small thing, but I just take notice to things like that.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When it gets low enough, it will say I'm off the scale. I hope to one day make that level.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Damn you D-Man...damn you.

Atleast I tried to make it up and added to like 10 other people before taking away some of yours. I admit you gained some but the damage wasn't as bad as it could have been.

N

·
0 Posts
No. The Multimedia forum stays on top. It's more important than the TNA forum, and General Wrestling, on the main page or not, isn't going to be posted that much anyway.

I figured WWE should have its own set of forums, let TNA have its forum on the main page (since it has its on TV show for those with FSN), and help get the forum more exposure.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Yeah, it's better how it is. Didn't I make the suggestion for this to happen some months ago, and received an resounding "no" for it?

Why, yes, I did. That's two of my ideas that have been shot down and have then happened. Mysterious.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts