• Awful!

Votes: 1 4.3%

Opinions on the current card?

392 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  daryl74
Discuss!...
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I don't think the card is that bad, not looking forward to the Cole vs Lawler match but I guess thats why they threw Austin in there. The Morrison, Snooki & Stratus vs Ziggler, Layla & McCool match is the match I am least looking forward to, Morrison and Ziggler deserve better than this and if I am honest just having Ziggler vs Morrison would be a better draw but I guess they did that to avoid having an entire card of 1 vs. 1 matches.

· Registered
67 Posts
WWE did the best they were able to do. And I have to say that Cole vs. Lawler is one of the reasons why I just can't wait to see WrestleMania. And then there's Miz, truly awesome and my absolute fave at the moment. Who though he would become this great heel and performer a couple of years (or even months) ago? Young talent is pushed, yet nostalgia is also part of the show. GREAT!

· Registered
5,307 Posts
People are once again giving the WWE a pass, saying they did the best they could do, when they could've done a whole lot better. But because of politics, a bad creative staff and Vince "playing it safe" like always, this isn't a good Wrestlemania card. Heck by looking at it first glance this isn't even a good Summerslam card let alone a Wrestlemania.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.