Wrestling Forum banner

Opinion's on Robbie E

1025 Views 14 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Kling Klang
I love his gimmick, but he needs to STOP over selling everything. what do you think??
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
659 Posts
he's shit.

· Banned
6,022 Posts
I think he's genuinely funny, seems to be having a lot of fun with what he is doing, is serviceable in the ring and is one of my favorite parts about TNA. Along with Eric Young, he's a reason why I like the comedy aspect of TNA.

This thread is just full of a bunch of hamsters that definitely can't fist pump, my dude.

· Registered
5,085 Posts
Would be good mid-card heel if they let him go all out in the ring, and on the microphone. And just let him be less stereotypical and be more Rob Eckos like he was on the Indies.

· Registered
10,151 Posts
Reactions: Coffey

· Registered
1,418 Posts
Would be good mid-card heel if they let him go all out in the ring, and on the microphone. And just let him be less stereotypical and be more Rob Eckos like he was on the Indies.
This is pretty much how I feel. I like Rob Eckos, but "Robbie E" is too cartoonish.

I don't get why they are determined with this Jersey Shore gimmick. It doesn't have the steam that it did back when Cookie and he made their debut.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.