Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

Not another cm punk marks vs cm punk haters.

Especially started from a user with one post who has clearly just made another account because they didn't want to post these videos or their own account.

The guy is in his bedroom making videos that get around 2,000 hits and hes insane, who doesn't seem to like anything about anything and most of his posts are flawed.

Reactions: Danthree10

·
Banned
788 Posts
Ive only met one Bryan smark that wasn't a complete jackass. Dabossb.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts

Barry Stevens marks, let yourself be heard!

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
I've seen a few of this guy's videos and I'm pretty sure he just talks shit about everyone for the lulz, no need to take it so seriously and start white knighting Punk

·
Banned
914 Posts
Listen to the Man.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
The guy did a few videos in a "burial marathon" one time but this is his real opinion, it's not opinion, it's 20 FACTS on Punk. Classic. Skinny unrealistic champion, delusional interviews while mid card material, ratings killer, horrendous actor etc.

Here's another classic:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Now I'm a big fan of Punk but even I thought that guy was funny. Would be nice for Punk to invite him in the ring and put him in his 'fake' finisher submission hold. See if he gets out.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!
:lmao

Now while I'm a fan of CM Punk, I don't care what other people think of him. And you shouldn't to. If this thread turns into another CM Punk marks vs CM Punk haters thread, then I won't be a part of it, because I'm not a diehard mark of his.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,302 Posts
Its a gimmick. He trashes everybody. He does 20 Reasons Why Blah Blah Blah Sucks Cock And Should Shoot Himself videos for everybody but he is a fan and a mark for plenty of the people he's done videos for.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.