Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The opening match for WWE Raw tonight will feature The Miz taking on John Morrison for the WWE Title.

WWE is billing Miz vs. Morrison, which will be a Falls Count Anywhere match, as the "first match of 2011."

Raw will be in Phoenix, Arizona, which was the area that hosted WrestleMania 26 last year. It's the first Raw in Phoenix since Shawn Michaels's retirement speech on the March 29 Raw the night after WrestleMania.

source-Pwtorch

I’m shaking my head because I can’t believe they’re not even letting this be the main event. Like wtf???!!! I’m hoping that it ends in controversy but how can it??? It’s falls count anywhere which also means it’s no DQ. There’s going to be a winner and I can bet my bottom dollar it isn’t jomo. smmfh

·
2,775 Posts
They obviously want to start off with a bang, but i'm surprised this isn't the Main Event really. They'll probably be a big match for the main event, i'm expecting some sort of tag match.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Then what ever match they got as the main event you switch it. This is a Falls Count Anywhere match for the WWE TITLE. There's no reason why it's not the main event.

·
Registered
10,591 Posts
Probably to kick things off with a bang as the guy above me said.

I mean what says "THE FIRST RAW OF 2001" more, Miz vs John Morrisson or Santino vs Zack Ryder?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm not against starting with a bang.......but now mor ethan ever we know morrison has no chance of winning. There is not going to be a title change for JOHN MORRISON OF ALL PPL to start 2011 off

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
WWE always pull out all the stops on their first show of the new year. I'm sure something big is going down, probably in the main event as stated above, I just hope it's not yet another tag match.

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts
WWE always pull out all the stops on their first show of the new year. I'm sure something big is going down, probably in the main event as stated above, I just hope it's not yet another tag match.
Let's hope so. Raw last year was pretty boring outside of Bret Hart returning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that 2011 will be much better than 2010.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Is this Morrison's push coming to a halting stop allready?There's only gonna be one winner here.

As so one said ,the mainevent will probably be a number one contenders match.Guess this push will be like all of Morrisons pushes.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I have no problem with it, the match should be good...hopefully Morrison will look strong despite losing.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts