Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You people are mad cause I mad comp at WNW? I was trying to bring some life back to the GFX Section there. You want me banned? Hmmm...I challenge ANYBODY here to a loser gets banned battle, maybe you'll get your way. Oh, BTW, I'm not trying to start a forum war between WNW and W-E.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not the point if you defended me anyways, The WNW tourny is just like the other two we have had, so don't think that we haven't had any comps before.

I didn't drop out of this tourny because of WNW's tourny, I have alot of requests to do there, and my other two co-mods don't do shit. I also am in battles at graphic forums, I find those more important then a tourny, which I probaly would've won. I don't even know why I made this topic, nobody here is at my level. So, I'm just gunna leave before this gets serious and W-E invades WNW, Good Bye.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I don't wanna be egotistical here, but YOU are no where near MY level. Myself, Kaneanite, GP, and 5 Card Trick could all own you.

The little work I've seen you do is shit.

And no tryed to get you banned. It was all in good intentions, so stop starting shit, and now you ARE banned. Thank you.

* not really banned

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
oreZcipmylO said in post #5 :
I don't wanna be egotistical here, but YOU are no where near MY level. Myself, Kaneanite, GP, and 5 Card Trick could all own you.
:eek:You think I can own him? I LUV U DUDE :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.