1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I can be the judge if you want.

If it's ok, how about seeing as it's this month

Theme: Unforgiven Splash

Size: 400x400

Requirements: Has to include the Unforgiven logo, the colour red, and one of the matches on the card.

Date Due: 7 days should be enough.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
well eventhough neither of you used the Unforgiven logo...

Afficial: I wasn't really feeling this. It felt too bare and didn't really stand out. The cuts were well placed, but the HHH one didn't really go with the rest of the splash. 7/10

Guitar Player: This was much bolder. I liked the choice of cuts, and the Unforgiven logo, but the text under neath is a little too hard to read, and the main cut of HHH shouldn't have had the wind effect (I think) on it. 7.5/10

So that would make GP the winner.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
I'm gonna have to got with Afficial's splash(OMG thx 4 the bunner GP ). I think GeeP's just looks a tad blurry and the t's look like c's in the bottom text.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'g go with Afficial on this one. Only just. GP had better use of color but the Blurry Effect is a little too blurry. I think a challenge like this is better to be judged by everyone rather than just one person.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
No offense, but everyone who said they liked Afficial's better doesn't make graphics....

GP's is better. He made some flaws, but nothing's perfect. Afficial's is okay, but it's just that, okay. It's nothing special.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.