Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'll make some rules.
Size - 400 * 200.
Theme - Favourite Wrestler Past Or Present.
DQ's - The usual, no RIPS or premades.
If these are okay you can use them.

Edit - It's due when your done.I just thought I'd add that in.:)First to 5 votes I guess will win.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ya me to.

Yo 619/kennedy, why do you keep reregitreing you know it is a banable offence right?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I am out plus sixonenine619 is dq'd, he used psds.

·
Registered
940 Posts
dude seriously SS91 wtf is ur problem man, why do u keep acting like a *** to me for? i didnt even do anything to you..dont dq me. cause he never sed no PSD's u noob. He only sed no premades and no rips.

·
Registered
145 Posts
**** you, I ma just syaing that that is the normal rule. Don't tellme to stfu, you are the dumass that got banned. So why don't you stfu, I didn't do shit to you, you just take everything so personally, and that probley why you got banned. Plus don't think you are all nuts at gfx. Psd's are jsut a shortcut, and that the only reason why your banner look somewhat decent. All you do is throw a tut on a couple of psd's and you think it is all good and shyte. So you stfu, and I bet your gonna get banned once agian once they find out that you are still running around here. PLus they found out you are mister kennedy also. *bitch*.

·
Registered
940 Posts
wow **** off seriously, i didnt do anything to u, and u started bitching at me!! idiot..
Example..1. Yo 619/kennedy, why do you keep reregitreing you know it is a banable offence right?

2. I am out plus sixonenine619 is dq'd, he used psds.

See i have proof that u starting shyt with me first. i didnt say anything to u. Dude i am much better than you are gfx, so dont think that ur even in my league sry buddy, but cutting a pic doesnt make u good dude. Just because u dont use psd's doesnt make you pro.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Are you an idiot or what?

Telling you that you can get banned is starting shit?
Dqing you is starting shit?
Are you retarded?
You think thorin 2 psds and going to good tut makes you goos at gfx?
YOU SUCK!
I might not be the best but atleast I make my own cuts. Any random guy can just throw to psds and a tut togehter. I cant wait till you get banned. Accept my challenge iof you think youa re so good.

·
Registered
940 Posts
YES it is starting shyt, u must be a dumbass if u dont think it is?? ill give u reasons why its starting shyt, because u need to mind ur own business dont wry about other ppls work. if there is a dq then the person that created the challenge will deal with it.

Omg PLEASE show me ur best work, please. i beg you, just so i can see how *Amazing* you are.

·
Registered
145 Posts
When did I claim I was amazing? i just say that all you do is throw two psds and a tut together.

*sighs*Waiting for a all caps reply by this fool probley telling m,e I am a noob.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
BOTH OF YOU FOOLS STFU.. your spamming this is spam go yell at yourselfs pming.

Ora Facts.
-NO PSD Is not a normal Etc. rule.
-Bragging about your own cuts cause u dont know how to use psd is not a fact.
-Saying You Suck to a person thats probably higher lvl than you in gfx is stupid.
-Both of your deserve to be warned
-Start this in the forum
-I knew he was misterkennedy , cause 619 got banned , Kennedys style was the same as 619s.
-Quit bragging

Yeah. Well im still in this right?.. oh yeah BTW why did u say "hey 619/kennedy why u keep regristering" i dont really think he did. only once cause he was banned.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
SS91, stop replying.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I vote Legendary Ora.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts