Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Size: H= 396 pixel(5.5 inches), W=342(4.75 Inches)
Theme: Jericho's Highlight Reel
Judge: Whoever will judge
Due: Whenever the Judge decides.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well, this would challenge my cutting abillities, so I'm in. As long as we get till at least sunday, seeing as how I'm at a funeral on friday, and probably wont come online on saturday.

*Edit* Just one thing though, If you actuallt have a picture of the highlight reel logo (not cut out of course), could you Pm it to me, seeing as there isn't one on the net anywhere. Not even the WWE site!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
So am I (I thought I'd get it out of the way, instead of after the funeral)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Oh yeah, this is real hard. Actually, Adam's wasn't that bad. Highlight's spelled wrong though. Sexy boy's just sucks though. The cuts are all fucked up and poorly blended. The fonts suck too. The background is okay. Nothing special though. We still have yet to see X-treme's. He might be able to contend with gp.

B

·
0 Posts
Real Sexy Boy's is good, but not as good as Adam's and GP's. But between GP and Adam, I would say GP gets a 8/10 and Adam gets a 7.5/10.(sorry Adam) Let's just wait until we see that other dude's Banner.

B

·
0 Posts
It is a hard desicion. X-Treme's is good, and so is Guitar Pl4yers. HHHHHmmmmm. I would say.........

GP.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
It's not up to me, but I'd say X-Treme's. His is the only one that isn't just a BG with some old cuts on it.
His actually has the HiLite Reel in the BG.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
OlympicZero said in post #15 :
It's not up to me, but I'd say X-Treme's. His is the only one that isn't just a BG with some old cuts on it.
His actually has the HiLite Reel in the BG.
Agreed.
X-Treme's is the better one.
GP's would be a close second.

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah, i think X-treme2099 sure has made a nice banner,a bit
extra blurred but its good.As for me i'll try to make it better next time,i've bought photoshop very recently and i don't know much function.Cograts! GP for winning the challenge.

·
Registered
290 Posts
well thanks for the support and all but hey its one persons decision and its theres i guess

B

·
0 Posts
^^^Don't Make it sound like that. I never said yours wasn't good. Your was cool.

·
Registered
290 Posts
no its like ur the judge its not biased or nuthin but that was ur decision im sayin other peole jus have other opinions and opinions r just what they r and thats opinions

1 - 20 of 22 Posts