Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
This is gonna be good. I'd join in but, I don't know if I will be on the rest of the week. So I have to do my rounds tonight...

B

·
0 Posts
Are either one of you going to turn in your banner?

Just to make a deadline, it is due by Friday? And at the moment, it is 11:03PM on Wednesday. Well, at least for me.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I dont think Babyboy is a relevant Judge (nothing personal) how bout Jake or OZ setting up a comp again like we did before with the KO

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
HaHaHa! You two. I think Babyboy has every right to be a judge.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I was going to say something about it, but I didn't feel like starting anything. I will judge if wanted, but I don't want to step on Babyboy here.

B

·
0 Posts
If OZ said it, I wouldn't have cared, I would have been like whatever, but anything thing Oxlong says is shit, that's why. Why don't we doing it this way, everyone votes one which one is the best, that is if Hurley turns his in.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
What in the blue hell?

Donny, looked to me lik eyou were starting shit. The post wasn't relative and appeared insulting. No offense, just an un-biased opinion. Make anybody that wants to judge be able too. Best 3 out of 5 votes sound good?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
KO comp? I think you mean a tournament, right? Who calls it a KO comp? The problem that always comes from that is people don't respond on time and it takes forever.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts