Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one want a graphix battle one on one with me, i would like Adam cause he uses the same program as me, and i will ask Korupted to judge.

So any one want a battle?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well, I've only been making banners for a few weeks onw and still haven't got used to all of the things you can do with PSP (For example making your own BG's), but what the hell, I'll do it. It might be a useful Experience. It ain't like I expect to win or anything.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Although that's a little unfair seeing as how I have never, or do not know how to make backgrounds, I'll give it a go, but don't expect anything special!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Yeah, you should get photoshop. It's a hell of a lot better than that piece of shit. Just download it off Kazaa. The one with the most users is the right one. If you have 56k just download it while you're sleeping or something. That's what I do. I've never used premade backgrounds. Just use some brushes and then screw around with some filters or something.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I've got Photoshop on my computer, but my comp is as slow as constipation, and even though I'm a whizz with computers, I find it confusing.

Back to the point, I've done the splash, but need to wait till I'm allowed to install a couple of fonts, then I'll post it!

B

·
0 Posts
Got to 101fonts.com to get some cool fonts. And when you guys are done with you battle thingy, I want a go at the winner.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Well something happened when I tred to install some new fonts, so I've had to make do with this one for now. If I get a chance before Wedensday, I'll Change the font on it.

This is my first REAL Graphic, and it's not bad for a first try!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok no prob dude, ill start mine later, i would get photoshop, but i am waiting till i get bb yet. My entry will proberly be in soon.

And yeah sure Baby boy, you can take on the winner, if the winner is willing we'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
So much for the due date ;), Alright seems as your both planning to have them done soon, I'll judge on them abit sooner.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
The Results

Adam

. Interesting background
. Bad Font
. Cut placement not bad

Rampage

. Banner alittle crowded
. Better Font
. Poor blending on pictures
. Placements decent, But not excellent

Both not the best banners i've ever seen, But then again it is Paint Shop Pro were talking about here :cool:.

Overall: Adam - 4 / 10
Rampage - 5 / 10

There wasn't much in it at all Rampage just edged it, Congratulations to Rampage hopefully you'll both improve after having this battle, and someday have a re-match, So Rampage if you decide you want to take on Babyboy thats upto you, I'll be happy to judge once again.

·
Registered
566 Posts
any chance of it being maby a triple challange?

B

·
0 Posts
What is the banner going to be about and the rules and all that crap?
I have no problem iwht it being a triple challenge. That is if Rampage is up to it.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Right, Seems as Rampage was the winner he can decide if he'd like a triple threat or singles, So after you've decided i'll post some rules and set the task.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts