Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why not at least have two? Could be another singles match, or a tag match.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The only thing I could see them adding is Nikki vs Tamina, but I don't think it's too likely.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
I would love a second match, but there's no time for build-up. I guess they could build towards Nattie v. Tamina, but it's awfully rushed. Also, can I say that I love that Tamina has embraced her inner hoss? Her trying to flip around and be a 'diva' style wrestler was not for her. But now, with her getting power moves in, all is well.

No one wants to see Nikki wrestle.

·
Premium Member
17,552 Posts
what? "why not have two?" because divas suck.

Any presumed sexism aside, Divas today suck. Would I like to see Trish v Molly and Lita v AJ? YES. Do I even want to see either Bella, Eva, Jojo, Fox, Aksana, or others in the ring? NO.

Besides the Diva's title, what other good Divas matches have there been in the past 3 - 4 years? Every match (including a competing Diva) has been shit, except for a handful of title matches.

But, I would like to see Eva Maria a whole lot more.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,621 Posts
One divas match is enough. Two would be overdoing it.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
Why?

The only one most people care about is AJ and she is and has been featured in some capacity on every single PPV since her story with Bryan. So like 18 straight months. There's not much more that can be done.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Great Khali & Natalya vs Fandango & Summer Rae

:troll

·
False Prophets
12,630 Posts
Damien isn't even on the card and you want a second divas match? Okay.
That's not the divas problem bruh.

If they had some of the WOMEN WRESTLERS from NXT then that would be a good idea, but hell no from the current main roster divas.

·
mong
2,794 Posts
That's not the divas problem bruh.

If they had some of the WOMEN WRESTLERS from NXT then that would be a good idea, but hell no from the current main roster divas.
Yeah, if it was Paige, Emma, Bayley etc. who would get the match I wouldn't mind all that much, but with the current main roster Divas... I think I can live with one match per PPV.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
You seem surprised. Da fuck?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts