Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do people say this? People have been saying that Reigns is still over and that only Bryan fans boo him.

But haven't we all been saying ever since the Shield split and it was evident how overpushed Reigns was going to be, that he was not ready for a WM main event. This was long before anybody knew when Bryan would be back, if he would ever be back and if he would enter the Rumble.

Even when Bryan was out of the picture, there are plenty of other people on the Roster who were 'ready' or at least more ready than Reigns is, ie Orton, Rollins, Wyatt, Ambrose, Ziggler.

The way some people were eliminated from the Rumble just to make Roman look strong was disgusting, and something no fan should be happy with.

Anyway, putting that all aside, if it is just Bryan marks booing him, it's probably because 99% of the crowd are Bryan marks anyway. He is the biggest star on the roster.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
It's not just butthurt Bryan fans:

It's butthurt Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler, Rollins, Ryback, Cesaro, BNB, Rusev, and Bray Wyatt fans that don't like Reigns because Reigns possesses none of the qualities to deserve a WM Main Event compared to those guys.

Also Reigns hasen't shown any talent. He gets booed for that too.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'm not butthurt

I'm not a Bryan mark

I booed Reigns

Reactions: TJQ and LPPrince

·
Registered
197 Posts
No, it's butthurt nerds who can't handle someone actually being succesful. They don't like success for other people, they just want everyone to fail, and that's why they turn on the guys that is getting a push or actually accomplish anything. (Except for the internet-darlings, the small-statured "technicians...)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, it's butthurt nerds who can't handle someone actually being succesful. They don't like success for other people, they just want everyone to fail, and that's why they turn on the guys that is getting a push or actually accomplish anything. (Except for the internet-darlings, the small-statured "technicians...)
:lenny2

60,006 Posts
It's not an untenable position to find Roman isnt ready for his spot. I'll concede he has potential, but he is incredibly far removed from realizing it.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Not true, but even if true, this would make 80% of the crowd "butthurt Bryan marks that boo Reigns"

And WWE should still pander to their whims. Why? These are your customers.

WWE are the only company on the planet who think its acceptable not to please your customers.

The backlash has been coming for over half a decade, not 2 weeks. Reigns is nothing more than catalyst for an inevitable situation.

This is just the start of something of a demand for better quality.

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
The "you just hate people being successful" line doesn't work when dickhead politicians use it, it's not going to work here.

I'm fine with people I may not like being successful. It's when the people getting the success handed them are thoroughly undeserving of it while way more deserving people are utterly neglected that I develop a problem with it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
At this point, the question is who's not booing Reigns?
Im not booing him. Im also not cheering him. I havent seen him do anything singles wise yet but wrestle Big Show 20x. When i see him consistently getting to work his own promos and not improving, or I see him not looking to expand his move set w time, or do anythng else that warrants boo's, ill boo louder than anyone. But as of now, everyones made their decisions before hes even had a chance to succeed or fail yet

·
Registered
1 Posts
For me this is just typical of what the "product" that is the wwe has become, reigns has been made to look stronger by the wwe higher up since he was in the shield, cm punk summed it up perfectly on colts podcast when he spoke in detail of how everyone in the back kept coming up to him and telling him he needed to put reigns over in his handicap match with the shield. The wwe dont want daniel bryan, wyatt, ambrose etc the true wwe fans choices as the champion, they see reigns as a better public figure and marketing tool and continue to ram it down our throats that reigns is the man we should all cheer for and buy his merchandise , which is all well and good if you are a 10 year old or woman who wants him to "reign on her"...... but not if your a real wwe/wrestling fan. Fingers crossed seth cashes in straight after he beats lesnar!!!!

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
It's not just butthurt Bryan fans:

It's butthurt Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler, Rollins, Ryback, Cesaro, BNB, Rusev, and Bray Wyatt fans that don't like Reigns because Reigns possesses none of the qualities to deserve a WM Main Event compared to those guys.

Also Reigns hasen't shown any talent. He gets booed for that too.
I too think it's too early for him, he went to the ME at WM at least one year too early. I think his delivery improved in some promos but not nearly enough to warrant a ME. I can't say he hasn't show talent - which is something you either have or don't, he just hasn't made anything out of his talent yet.

Let's not try to pretend Reigns fans don't cheer for other wrestlers that are actually better suited for the ME role either. I was bummed when Bray got thrown over the top rope after owning Bryan.

·
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
1,254 Posts
The fact that this thread even exists proves it's true. Your golden boy lost. Deal with it, it's not going to change, they are not going to render the Rumble useless two years in a row, your guy had his chance and he fucked up (couldn't stay healthy). It's time to give someone else a shot and see where it goes, maybe Bryan if he is lucky can main event 32 until then he has to prove himself and you marks have to accept that, and for those saying "it's not about Bryan! It's about (insert name here) too!" I'm an Ambrose fan as I have stated many times, I wanted him to win the Rumble, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen, I like Reigns, and I am fine with him winning too. Get a grip and All aboard that Reigns train! OOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHH!
:reigns2

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Everyone who knows what a proper talent is will boo Reigns.

Cause he doesn't deserve to be where he is.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
These crowds want look over talent what you talking about dammit :vince3 I will keep shoving Reigns people love it I have never seen such a look since Luger :vince5

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts
The fact that this thread even exists proves it's true. Your golden boy lost. Deal with it, it's not going to change, they are not going to render the Rumble useless two years in a row, your guy had his chance and he fucked up (couldn't stay healthy). It's time to give someone else a shot and see where it goes, maybe Bryan if he is lucky can main event 32 until then he has to prove himself and you marks have to accept that, and for those saying "it's not about Bryan! It's about (insert name here) too!" I'm an Ambrose fan as I have stated many times, I wanted him to win the Rumble, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen, I like Reigns, and I am fine with him winning too. Get a grip and All aboard that Reigns train! OOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHH!
:reigns2
Ugh. Had a few too many drinks?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts