Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so unless they throw a random match on the bfg card in the next couple days, bfg will on have 6 matches on a 3 hr ppv.

aj/bully
roode/angle
sting/magnus
odb/brooke/gail
tag title match
ultimate x

6 matches does seem strange considering most ppvs have at least 8, but imo, i think this is a good thing. the matches will get a good amount of time and not feel rushed like some others have in the past.

the main event, ultimate x, and roode/angle should all get close to 20+ min.

what do you guys think? is this good or would u have liked another match or 2?

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
There probably will be segment or even an open challange with EC3
And TNA also can put Ion vs. King match for spot in UX.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Yeah I think you'll get a random match added on this weeks Impact and then maybe one announced online (The Ethan Open Challenge maybe?)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like the idea some matchrs feel rushed 20+ a match can tell u a story face gets the edge heel gets the edge then a end product i like it..... i would rather 1 fantastic match for 3 hours than 12 crap ones imo

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Many of these matches (UX, Magnus/Sting, Roode/Angle and of course Bully/AJ) are going to beat the 15 minutes mark, but I don't see the Knockouts and the tag match eat up 10 minutes.

Possible choices:
Open challenge by EC3 and a long segment with Dixie Carter (and the comeback of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named :cussin: )

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I don't want long drawn out matches. The only matches that should go 20 minutes are the main event, Magnus/Sting and the Ultimate X.

Hopefully TNA goes for some entertaining angles or something this year. Kind of like what WWE does at Mania with the legends.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I'd be surprised if we don't get Velvet vs. Tapa announced on this week's Impact, or the day of Bound For Glory. Hey, I just want to see Velvet in action at Bound For Glory. :cool:

Six matches is plenty I think, gives a good amount of time for each match. Plus, the backstage stuff, and other random stuff, will chew up enough time I think.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Kenny King should have a match. I hope EC3 is gonna show up at least for a promo.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
6 matches should be fin as long as Ultimate X, Styles/Bully, & Roode/Angle get a great amount of time.

EC3 actually said he'll be at Bound For Glory. But give those 3 matches lots of time(Styles/Bully gets the most, obviously) and I'll be fine with 6 matches.

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
I rather less matches, give the matches that they have set time. I could see both the Ultimate X and Main Event getting 20-30 minutes each

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
Styles and Bully will probably get 30 mins (with entrances)
But other matches will get less.
My prediction:
~15 for Roode-Angle and UX (+10-15 mins for Angles HoF induction)
~10-15 for KOs and tag title matches
>15 for Magnus and Sting.
And some other segment for 15 mins. (Hogun, Abyss, or Dixie or EC3, or randomly added match)

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
Styles and Bully will probably get 30 mins (with entrances)
But other matches will get less.
My prediction:
~15 for Roode-Angle and UX (+10-15 mins for Angles HoF induction)
~10-15 for KOs and tag title matches
>15 for Magnus and Sting.
And some other segment for 15 mins. (Hogun, Abyss, or Dixie or EC3, or randomly added match)
Okay so you got about 2 hours there what fills the other hour of this 3 hour show?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Cant get excited for this card at all. At least last years BFG was slightly more intriguing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.