I highly recommend The Blockbuster Buster and Happy Video Game Nerd

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I always go to Escapist Magazine. Although there either silly or just bashing, I always love their stuff. So yeah, Yahtzee.
Nostalgia Critic is weak willed disrespectful indy-coporate-slime and so is half of the staff on his website
I like Spoony but his work isn't widely appealing
Cinema Snob too but he reviews REALLY out there X/R rated stuff thats unsettling
Yahtzee of ZP is a degenerative degrading mommas boy, that guy who quoted "he is the only decent online video game reviewer" can kiss my a**e too

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Nostalgia Critic is weak willed disrespectful indy-coporate-slime and so is half of the staff on his website
I like Spoony but his work isn't widely appealing
Cinema Snob too but he reviews REALLY out there X/R rated stuff thats unsettling
Yahtzee of ZP is a degenerative degrading mommas boy, that guy who quoted "he is the only decent online video game reviewer" can kiss my a**e too
Well I'm so glad we can freely exchange our opinions together with so much respect.

GameSpot is fairly good IMO as well.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
Reviews On The Run is the main Canadian one for video games and I have to say, it's quite amazing. Been watching it for many years now. Scott is the shit on that show, he's almost always right.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Reviews On The Run is the main Canadian one for video games and I have to say, it's quite amazing. Been watching it for many years now. Scott is the shit on that show, he's almost always right.
I just looked them up. They seem pretty opinionated; which is a good thing. I don't like non-bias reviews, because those are just lies. I think people should push their thoughts into a review. That leaves it up even more so to the consumer to make their own choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts