Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They need to have a heel and face tag team champions. Two guys who just happen to work well together despite having opposite personalities. One guy is a dick who will try and cheat his way to victory, the other plays by the book.

So, lets say WWE decide to do this for a change. Which two wrestlers would you pair together? Keep in mind that it doesn't and cannot result in a feud.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Damien Sandow and Ryback. Work some kind of a storyline where the mastermind controls the stupid puppet. Never does any of the work, lets Ryback win, but takes all the credit.

Hard to imagine it doesn't result in a feud, but whatever, let's say a draft, however pointless it is splits them up.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sounds like what they were doing with Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel before he got injured, I hope they pick that back up because it could have been interesting.

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts
Damien Sandow and Ryback. Work some kind of a storyline where the mastermind controls the stupid puppet. Never does any of the work, lets Ryback win, but takes all the credit.

Hard to imagine it doesn't result in a feud, but whatever, let's say a draft, however pointless it is splits them up.
Great idea, too bad the writers would never do it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
This would be amazing but it's a damn shame WWE seems dead set on face vs. heel with no crossover all the time.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I liked it when Kidd teamed up with Slater with Jimmy Hart managing them. Perfect clash of styles.

Kidd and Ziggler would be awesome too, the show off and a show boat always trying to outdo eachother.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Pyro has the right idea. Something like this would almost have to be the heel manipulating a monster face to be believable. The face could be a guy like Brodus and the heel would be somebody like Sandow or Miz I suppose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts