Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's a good question. I guess Dixie's money. But most people with a lot of money, didn't make money by loosing it. Yes, I believe rich people are often the cheapest people you can ever meet. So why does Dixie or her parents for that matter support a company that no one believes or can prove it makes money.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
TNA is a business, and for a business to stay afloat...it has to be bringing in more money than it spends. According to Dixie, TNA made money from 2006-2009...and that makes sense because she put very little money into TNA.

Meanwhile in 2010, TNA has spent enormous amounts of money to bring in Hogan, Flair, RVD, Hardy, and company...plus don't forget their failed Monday night run, which cost them even more.

So basically TNA is still in business because they built up enough money from 2006-2009 to protect them in the future (who knows how long it could last).

Plus, other than talent contracts and the failed MNW 2.0...where has TNA spent exorbitant amounts of money?

·
8,232 Posts
yea but i bet if tna drew 500 fans and roh drew 1000 fans at house shows tna walks out with more money
If you want to play that game, then I bet you it costs TNA way more to put on that house show in terms of their setup, their arena, and how much they pay their wrestlers. They have a WAY higher overhead. ;)

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
If you want to play that game, then I bet you it costs TNA way more to put on that house show in terms of their setup, their arena, and how much they pay their wrestlers. They have a WAY higher overhead. ;)
no they don't the venues are cheap let remember tna does house shows in the middle of nowhere and wat set up? sheik u seen tna house show set up so u no how cheap it look just go back to your pictures :D and top wrestler don't get pay for house show cause there tna contract have many dates they work a year but the under card do get paid so u got me there i guess ready for ROUND 2

·
8,232 Posts
no they don't the venues are cheap let remember tna does house shows in the middle of nowhere and wat set up? sheik u seen tna house show set up so u no how cheap it look just go back to your pictures :D and top wrestler don't get pay for house show cause there tna contract have many dates they work a year but the under card do get paid so u got me there i guess ready for ROUND 2
They have a way higher overhead than ROH. At least double or triple. I know this for fact.

·
8,232 Posts
No shit. One could argue that they do "better" for themselves though. Like said before, their business is on the rise while TNA's as of late has been completely stagnant, if not on the downfall.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts